GSP has fought in 2 weight classes , Silva has fought in 3 weight classes , You know who hasnt?

f8be97cf99b523f4a0f45489c6745478

Ducking HW like the plague. There is nothing left for him in that division yet instead of fighting the double champ one of the greatest Daniel Cormier for a 3rd time at HW he goes on to fight guys like Anthony Smith. WW was stacked always while LHW has been dead for years yet the champion wont move up to test himself against bigger guys in HW .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...-jones-daniel-cormier-rematch-fight-interview
Calls out DC for a LHW fight , then declines to fight him at HW . No wonder he wants nothing of HW .

Silva fought in at least 3. He was a WW who moved up. GSP only moved up for one fight.

edit: Either way Jones is a rat.

aK6FfLq.jpg

BJ Penn won in multiple weight divisions. He also lost a split decision to GSP even while being undersized with a huge reach disadvantage.

GSP probably has less finishes than any other Top 10 GOAT contender with a large number of fights.

Lets cherry pick some more subjects to make our favorite fighter look better versus a specific fighter.

BJ Penn won in multiple weight divisions. He also lost a split decision to GSP even while being undersized with a huge reach disadvantage.

GSP probably has less finishes than any other Top 10 GOAT contender.

Lets pick some more subjects to make our favorite fighter look better versus a specific fighter.
@GrayArea told me that Woodley is a top 5 GOAT . He has less finishes than GSP.
He doesn't have one. Everyone knows damn well GSP would never have moved up for any legitimate champion.
Bisping KOd the lineal champion Rockhold . He was a legitimate champion.

Some guy from New Jersey who was a big Jones fan send me that . Forgot his name.

30 minutes of talking about The GOAT.

This video is from 2018. I thought you had an actual source during Rockhods title reign.

Not impressed dawzz

@GrayArea told me that Woodley is a top 5 GOAT . He has less finishes than GSP.

Bisping KOd the lineal champion Rockhold . He was a legitimate champion.
Never said that. I said it was laughable to have Dominick Cruz as number 5 goat, and that woodley is way past Cruz. Which is true

This video is from 2018. I thought you had an actual source during Rockhods title reign.

Not impressed dawzz
What is Sherdog obession with this guy Dwazz ? I've been accused of being him and other pro fighters several times already guess that guy has fucked up all your brains and you are praying for him to come back. Guess what bud you are wrong im not your friend Dwazz.

Never said that. I said it was laughable to have Dominick Cruz as number 5 goat, and that woodley is why past Cruz. Which is true
Cruz is the GOAT and he is way ahead of Jones / Silva at GOAT discussion
nj-icon.png

mma-1000.0.png

2000px-Bundesstra%C3%9Fe_209_number.svg.png

As confirmed by the very respectable John Danaher : GSP plan to fight at MW was before Bisping KOd Rockhold to become the champion.
Nope.

GSP talked about coming back and fighting at MW before he retired. He talked about it for years while Silva was champ, which is why everyone says he was ducking Silva.

I can show you the bloodyelbow report that first reports GSP wanting to make his “comeback” (1fight) and it was as soon as Bisping became champ.

f8be97cf99b523f4a0f45489c6745478

Ducking HW like the plague. There is nothing left for him in that division yet instead of fighting the double champ one of the greatest Daniel Cormier for a 3rd time at HW he goes on to fight guys like Anthony Smith. WW was stacked always while LHW has been dead for years yet the champion wont move up to test himself against bigger guys in HW .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/12...-jones-daniel-cormier-rematch-fight-interview
Calls out DC for a LHW fight , then declines to fight him at HW . No wonder he wants nothing of HW .
GOAT Anderson has top 3 wins in 3 different weight classes.

Respect to Saku . Fought way above his natural weight class and defeated fighters like : Rampage , VItor , Randleman who were top 5/top 10 in their weightclasses.
"I did that?!"

saku lol.gif

He still has at least 3 more fights after this one at lhw.

He would beat DC AGAIN at any weight unfortunately.

Back