GSP has been spending a lot of time training with DDS. Don't be surprised if he submits Khabib.

Ramos is not on the same planet as Gordon in BJJ, but ok lol

And Makhachev laying on top of Ramos for 2 mins when he already had him hurt on the feet does not prove that Sambo > BJJ
"Khabib is a great grappler but he's shown a few holes which an elite BJJ guy can exploit"
You said this, but Davi a two time ADCC champion didn't do jackshit on the ground to Islam unless you're implying that Davi is not an elite BJJ guy just because he's not on the same level as Gordon.

Ramos is not on the same planet as Gordon in BJJ, but ok lol

And Makhachev laying on top of Ramos for 2 mins when he already had him hurt on the feet does not prove that Sambo > BJJ
Sambo is better than BJJ for MMA. Ryan Gordon is a latest fanboy idol who is soon going to be murdered by one of the better fighters. He is nothing special.

"Khabib is a great grappler but he's shown a few holes which an elite BJJ guy can exploit"
You said this, but Davi a two time ADCC champion didn't do jackshit on the ground to Islam unless you're implying that Davi is not an elite BJJ guy just because he's not on the same level as Gordon.
Are Islam and Khabib the same person?

And as I stated, 2 mins of laying on someone when they're already badly rocked from striking doesn't prove shit.

Ramos would sub Islam if they started on the ground and were both fresh.

Why would I be?

I've rolled with quite a few Sambo guys and they don't last any longer than an average two stripe blue belt.
It's a bit different in MMA, where strikes are allowed. Those grapplers you mentioned wouldn't submit Khabib in MMA.

Sambo is better than BJJ for MMA. Ryan Gordon is a latest fanboy idol who is soon going to be murdered by one of the better fighters. He is nothing special.
BJJ is a far better base for MMA than Sambo lmao

Compare the number of champs who have a BJJ base vs the number of champs with a Sambo base

Against Russian cans

He himself has stated that he wants no part of the UFC elite at 170, because he knows he'd get tossed around like a child.
You are making assumptions, he knows, he will....He is the most dominant LW of all time, that means he made the right decision to fight at LW and not at WW; but you said he never fought at any other weight, and I proved you wrong. 10 fights is not one fight, he was undefeated and finished all of his opponents, who were all professional fighters, and not dudes you worship at your local BJJ gym.

And as I stated, 2 mins of laying on someone when they're already badly rocked from striking doesn't prove shit.

Isn't this a UFC discussion thread? we're talking MMA right? started on the ground? LMAO. And yes, if an elite BJJ guy can't defeat Islam who's seen as Khabib 2.0 then how the hell can you beat the real one?

Last edited:
Pl

In Russia, fighting vodka warehouse workers.
He is still fighting everyone who must be a whisky pissing bum, still undefeated and making it look easy. Everyone is a bum compared to Khabib.

Is the UFC so hard up for cash that Dana has to cuck for GSP?

Last edited:
Why is this forum so obsessed with diminishing someone's accomplishments as they sit at a damn keyboard

lmao
Combat sambo is way more effective for mma/street fighting than BJJ.

This is the guy whose shaft you ride? lmao pathetic!

He is still fighting everyone who must be a whisky pissing bum, still undefeated and making it look easy. Everyone is a bum compared to Khabib.
Lol, Russians love their booze. I’m sure he beat some whiskey pissers over there too.

lmao
Combat sambo is way more effective for mma/street fighting than BJJ.

This is the guy whose shaft you ride? lmao pathetic!

Yeah he won that match after the roided Brazilian HW kept cheating and was terrified of engaging. Probably because he got tapped in 2 mins the last time they grappled lmao.

Back