GSP has been spending a lot of time training with DDS. Don't be surprised if he submits Khabib.

grapplingod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fyi, DDS is the best submission grappling team in the world by far.

Georges has been spending a lot of time training with guys like Gordon Ryan (someone who would submit Khabib inside 2 minutes) recently, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he taps Khabib with an inside heel hook.

Khabib is a great grappler but he's shown a few holes which an elite BJJ guy can exploit, and GSP 2.0 may be the one to do it.

Trust me this is what's going to happen if GSP fights Khabib:

gif8.gif

Unlike Khabib, Serra had to balls to move up to 170 despite being hideously undersized.

Let's not compare Khabib to a true warrior like him, it's frankly ridiculous.

Did Khabib bone your mom or sister dude??

Unlike Khabib, Serra had to balls to move up to 170 despite being hideously undersized.

Someone’s still bitter about the “if sambo was easy” shirt.

GSP would almost certainly defeat Khabib if they fought, but I'd be rooting hard for The Eagle

I know that post you replied is full retard but you went full retard too

Oh a hater post with would, should, could and a really modest name, how original.

sure buddy lol
Sambo guys have dodgy fundamentals

Did you see how well "Team Sambo" did in QUINTET 1?

Lmao, Gordon Ryan could run through 10 Sambo world champs in a row with one arm tied behind his back

Sambo guys have dodgy fundamentals

Did you see how well "Team Sambo" did in QUINTET 1?

Lmao, Gordon Ryan could run through 10 Sambo world champs in a row with one arm tied behind his back
but u are not Gordon, just some neckbeard pretending he has elite bjj on an internet forum

Davi Ramos, an ADCC champion got manhandled by Makachev, let's see how Gordon Ryan fares in MMA before start spewing bullshit, eh?

GSP will get absolutely embarrassed if he fights Khabib.

He shouldn’t ruin his legacy like that

Davi Ramos, an ADCC champion got manhandled by Makachev, let's see how Gordon Ryan fares in MMA before start spewing bullshit, eh?
Ramos is not on the same planet as Gordon in BJJ, but ok lol

And Makhachev laying on top of Ramos for 2 mins when he already had him hurt on the feet does not prove that Sambo > BJJ

Back