GSP Getting as Much Attention as Conor Today

VAfan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So I just looked at the first page of the forum, and I counted 5 threads about GSP and 4 about Conor. For the first time in forever, someone is actually getting more attention than MacGregor. Is the world ending?

Conor fans dont wake up until past noon after getting yelled at by their mom.

Talking about GSP because there’s a slight possibility of him eventually fighting Conor...
Even if the topics aren’t about that

Here maybe. Not out in the world he's not. Hardly anyone knows who GSP is anymore. He's still the man.

If you pay close attention, you'll notice that it's all the same accounts.

No doubt a shill campaign orchestrated by GSP's camp to keep his name relevant and intertwined with Conor. Funny because when Whittaker wanted to fight him, you didn't hear a peep....

Bore St Pierre looking for that Colin money.

Yeah the GOAT should get more attention than some leprechaun right ?

No doubt a shill campaign orchestrated by GSP's camp to keep his name relevant and intertwined with Conor.

tinfoil.jpg

Conor will avoid fighting GSP like the plaque. Even old man GSP still pushes Conor's shit in.

Yea I think its just a few eccentric GSP fans. Conor is controversial, he makes two sides hate each other and constantly try to outdo the other side. Just like Trump and other controversial figures. That's the key to being really huge is to start controversy and to get both sides to commit heavily. You have Conor haters and Conor fans constantly just going at it with each other all day. Small brained people with small worlds. GSP doesnt have hard core fans or haters really. He doesn't say controversial stuff. He just is a good fighter who won a lot. That's not good enough.

So I just looked at the first page of the forum, and I counted 5 threads about GSP and 4 about Conor. For the first time in forever, someone is actually getting more attention than MacGregor. Is the world ending?

MacGregor..

Back