GSP & Fedor - same size?

What? Anderson used to cut from 220 which was more than guys like Machida and Shogun

We don't know what the walk around weight of GSP was. We were discussing fight night weight 190 vs 203

Y8faojj.jpg

EHGwIGixfKh19dEBxBwtFLGgjOU7fz7tC5uP0KOSLz0.gif

True martial artists, real respect. GOATs.

On the topic.

GSP is a “smaller” frame guy with plenty of muscles acquired with a lifetime of dedication to diverse scientific training and very precise focused nutrition.

Fedor is a “larger” frame guy who didn’t pay too much attention to bulking nor trimming, focusing on fight training without specific care about nutrition.

Easy way to see the frame differences is to look at kids photos of both: GSP was a super skinny teen, Fedor was stockier than average.

One of my best friends and I, we are both 181cm.

I train and eat very consistently to be a lean 80kg and would really struggle to bulk to 85-88; with some occasional lifting and random nutrition he is a very strong and slightly chubby 90kg and could bulk and fatten to 100+ in a week of lifting and pizzas. I would need to kill myself to be 100kg and my performance would be terrible as it would be a totally unsuitable weight for my small frame.

Last edited:
Fedor would need to lose at least 10lbs of muscle mass to think about 185

We don't know what the walk around weight of GSP was. We were discussing fight night weight 190 vs 203

Uh we were discussing fight night weight, you then brought up cutting weight....

Back