GSP enters USADA testing pool

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/1...da-process-testing-mcgregor-bisping-fight-mma

I want to. My agent is negotiating with the UFC, they had an offer, we made a counteroffer, you know that's how business goes. And then we heard a day after that UFC sold for $4 billion dollars. So we waited for a few days, to see what was going on, because even some of the employees were afraid of losing their job - even some of the high ranking people in the UFC were afraid. We wanted to let the management to take care of their own company first, and then see what happens.

Now we're talking again and I'm starting the USADA process to be tested, I'm starting it Aug 10. in Las Vegas. Because to be eligible to fight you need to be tested.

Yeah exactly, but he had a free pass, I think it was an exemption of a month or something like that. But me, I don't want to be an exception, because I was very outspoken about Performance Enhancing Drugs. It would be bad for my reputation if I would have an exemption - I don't want to have a free pass, I want to be like everybody else. That's why I'll be starting the process Aug 10. I don't have any fight yet, but it's gonna happen now, because I'm getting tested, if I'm getting tested it's for a reason.

He talks about more stuff, opponents etc.. clicky linky

image.jpeg NO
NO
NO
NO

Last edited:
as a fan id prefer him to remain retired. Went out on a huge streak and clearly wasn't as explosive as he was around the time of the alves fight, but if he does come back of course ill root my ass off for him.

GSP making 30 G's to rep that Reebok gear.

Can't wait.

Damn he looks over 40
IMG_20160809_104005.0.0.jpg

UFC 202 they will make a big announcement.

(If Ariel don't spoil the party first)

Not sure what he means by "starting august 10th in Vegas"

i think that probably means hes sitting down with a USADA rep, doing his wherabouts filings, rep filling him in on whats expected..

It'll be interesting to see if any changes to his physique occurs....you know, because he's getting older and stuff.

Great we get to see another Legend get KTFO at age 35-40 , MMA is just like boxing I guess guys just want to get KTFO when they get older .

I would be more interested had the judges scored the Hendricks fight properly, make it a better story if he's coming off a loss. As is it just looks like a cash grab.

I would be more interested had the judges scored the Hendricks fight properly, make it a better story if he's coming off a loss. As is it just looks like a cash grab.
Got to beat the champ to become the champ , guys should not win titles on splits .

Georges "RUSH" St Pierre

Last edited:
Back