GSP enters USADA testing pool

In before plebs saying he left before USADA. All you numb nuts can eat a dick now.

as a fan id prefer him to remain retired. Went out on a huge streak and clearly wasn't as explosive as he was around the time of the alves fight, but if he does come back of course ill root my ass off for him.
My sentiments exactly. Not many people get to leave their sport on top. GSP did.

Where be thems that said he would never return ?

The UFC needs a name right now. Especially after Conor crashes and burns again at 202.

GSP is as big a name as there is.

205 ? The return of the GOAT.

It's a risk and many don't want him to return. But if he does and regains the belt and beats Anderson or something like that. It would be epic, and even his haters could no longer deny him the status of The one and ONLY...GOAT.

Would love to eventually see GSP wax Hendricks now that he's off the horse meat in favor of all deer meat diets lol.

Yes, I'm implying Big Rigg was on the juice. Only reason GSP got so rustled after their fight.

GSP is my favorite fighter of all time but if he does come back let him fight the winner of Thompson vs Woodley. Wonderboy has staked his claim.

Got to beat the champ to become the champ , guys should not win titles on splits .

Everyone thought he got beat on that night. The polls on here were 75-80% Hendricks. That That fight has become close and the decision justified is 100% revisionist history based on Hendricks hate around here

he will 50-45 the shit out of everyone or get knocked out trying.

Entering the pool with reckless abandon.

8P5AQyj.png

I didn't even know he hasn't started testing yet.

If anyone might get the exemption again its GSP, but after the Lesnar USADA fiasco i doubt they will do it again, in the end, fight wasnt relevant, it was a cash grab for anyone involved (Hunt included), they all got their cash, Lesnar got a suspension, moved on.

Damn he looks over 40
IMG_20160809_104005.0.0.jpg

I hope he doesn't wake up a few months from now in the octagon with a doctor shining a light in his eyes and Joe Rogan going off about how bewildered and confused he is. I'd shed a tear at this point.

I hope he doesn't wake up a few months from now in the octagon with a doctor shining a light in his eyes and Joe Rogan going off about how bewildered and confused he is. I'd shed a tear at this point.
I'd shed a tear everytime I see Tyrun with teh belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back