GSP enters USADA testing pool

WW was so stacked that Dan Hardy became the #4 ranked WW in the world. Do you know what he did to be ranked that high?

He decisioned Mike Swick, who was #7. Voilá. There goes another "elite" top 5 win for GSP.

Meanwhile Mark Hunt who defeated a top 5 Crocop was only ranked #9 when he fought Fedor. Brett Rogers who KO'd #2 Arlovski was only ranked #6.

Nick Diaz didn't have a top win in 6 years. Then he decisions #9 BJ Penn. Voilá, yet another top 5 win for GSP.

LOL. It's funny how WW was so much better HW and yet WW fighters were getting handed an elite status so much easier than at HW. How does that work?

And to think that's the only thing GSP fans have to favor him over Fedor. A completely flawed argument. Fedor fought tougher competition than GSP. Actually Nogueira alone > anyone on GSP's record.

I don't think Diaz counted as a top 5 wins. Pretty sure hes not one of the top 5 wins on GSP's resume. Also, funny that the worst guy GSP fought is Hardy (who by the way was on a huge UFC win streak) while more than half of Fedor's opponents are far worse fighters than Hardy and were not on a big winning streak at all.

Oh and before fighting GSP, Diaz was on 11 fights win streak and then lost a close decision to Condit. Such a bum right?

It's hilarious the best case you can make for WW not being stacked is Dan Hardy when Fedor was fighting scrubs with zero MMA experience. Fedor had to fight a MW fighter because HW was so full of nobody scrubs.

Am I doing it right?

Nope, you're doing it wrong :)

Try some factual information, like my post above. I showed you Nick Diaz's path to elite WW status. Not sure why you only mention Dan Hardy.

Fedor never fought a MW fighter, unless of course you consider BJ Penn and Serra LW's :)

I don't think Diaz counted as a top 5 wins. Pretty sure hes not one of the top 5 wins on GSP's resume. Also, funny that the worst guy GSP fought is Hardy (who by the way was on a huge UFC win streak) while more than half of Fedor's opponents are far worse fighters than Hardy and were not on a big winning streak at all.

diaz.png

I know, it's unbelievable.

Hardy was on a 7 win streak with only one top win over #7 Mike Swick. On the other hand Brett Rogers was only ranked #6, despite being on a 10 win streak with a win over #2 Arlovski.

You most have zero business sense and don't appreciate MMA in any way possible. All you posted here is pure nonsense. Go watch another sport, UFC is not for a guy with your mentality and expectations.

lol Fuck you too

diaz.png

I know, it's unbelievable.

Hardy was on a 7 win streak with only one top win over #7 Mike Swick. On the other hand Brett Rogers was only ranked #6, despite being on a 10 win streak with a win over #2 Arlovski.

He was #4 because he was on a huge win streak and then lost a close very contested decision against Condit.

Ok i give you that Rodgers could be considered a top 5 win for Fedor... GSP still has triple the amount. The fact you shown one instance of somewhat innapropriate rankings doesn't explain why GSP has 3 times more top 5 wins. But you can go on and try devaluate every of GSP's win by being a little history revisionist bitch if you want.

I can play the revisionnist card as well. What the heck did Rodgers do after losing to Fedor? Did he even deserve that #6 HW spot in the first place? See... just about every fighters looks bad when playing that history revisionnist card.

Last edited:
He was #4 because he was on a huge win streak and then lost a close very contested decision against Condit.

Ok i give you that Rodgers could be considered a top 5 win for Fedor... GSP still has triple the amount. The fact you shown one instance of somewhat innapropriate rankings doesn't explain why GSP has 3 times more top 5 wins. But you can go on and try devaluate every of GSP's win by being a little history revisionist bitch if you want.

I can play the revisionnist card as well. What the heck did Rodgers do after losing to Fedor? Did he even deserve that #6 HW spot in the first place? See... just about every fighters looks bad when playing that history revisionnist card.

Of course, now you're trying to justify Diaz's ranking, lol

I won't discredit GSP's competition, but the top 5 wins argument is completely flawed. WW was a very generous division at awarding top rankings. That explains the inflated number of top wins GSP has.

It's not just Diaz and Daley. You've got Shields dropping and looking terrible against Kampman. Next thing you know he's the #4 WW. Josh Koschek beat #7 Paul Daley and became top 4. Condit became top 5 because he beat Diaz, who was ranked ridiculously high after beating Bj Penn. Seriously by those standards even Fujita could have been top 5.

Suggesting GSP's competition is head and shoulders above Fedor's because of top wins is flawed. WW rankings are a poor indicator of quality. I'd put Fedor's 2 wins over Nogueira above anything GSP ever did competition-wise.

And then there's the how. Fedor was looking nearly flawless, hardly ever conceding rounds, while GSP was getting armbarred by a wrestler, split decisioning a chubby LW and getting outstruck by BJJ fighters such as Serra and Shields. And let's not pretend GSP looked more beatable because of better competition, because he got finished by Serra of all people.

Cheers.

Of course, now you're trying to justify Diaz's ranking, lol

I won't discredit GSP's competition, but the top 5 wins argument is completely flawed. WW was a very generous division at awarding top rankings. That explains the inflated number of top wins GSP has.

It's not just Diaz and Daley. You've got Shields dropping and looking terrible against Kampman. Next thing you know he's the #4 WW. Josh Koschek beat #7 Paul Daley and became top 4. Condit became top 5 because he beat Diaz, who was ranked ridiculously high after beating Bj Penn. Seriously by those standards even Fujita could have been top 5.

Suggesting GSP's competition is head and shoulders above Fedor's because of top wins is flawed. WW rankings are a poor indicator of quality. I'd put Fedor's 2 wins over Nogueira above anything GSP ever did competition-wise.

And then there's the how. Fedor was looking nearly flawless, hardly ever conceding rounds, while GSP was getting armbarred by a wrestler, split decisioning a chubby LW and getting outstruck by BJJ fighters such as Serra and Shields. And let's not pretend GSP looked more beatable because of better competition, because he got finished by Serra of all people.

Cheers.

Just lol claude. Fedor didn't look flawless against Werdum, Big Foot and Hendo. You're so biased whenever it comes to fedor. Not worth arguing with you. GSP was flawless for 30 straight rounds against a murderer's row.

Just lol claude. Fedor didn't look flawless against Werdum, Big Foot and Hendo. You're so biased whenever it comes to fedor. Not worth arguing with you. GSP was flawless for 30 straight rounds against a murderer's row.

I'm talking about their primes you silly. And lol @ murderers row. GSP will never know what it is to stand and trade shots with a prime Crocop, or be in Nog's guard for 6 rounds. He fought good fighters consistently but few world beaters.

Let's see how "flawless" GSP looks in his upcoming fights.

GSP feels from a different era. If he survives USADA, he's not surviving guys like Woodley or Thompson.

In the UFC, Wonderboy has wins over Dan Stittgen, Nah-Shon Burrell, Chris Clements, Robert Whitaker, Patrick cote and Jake Ellenberger.

Yeah, Georges would never be able to hang with this current era!

Back