Media GSP drilling with big mad triceratops Gordan Ryan

This is why I think GSP is the GOAT Martial Artist. Argue all you want about fighter, but as far as living the Martial Arts ethos. I don't think anyone is a better representative of being a Martial Artist than GSP. I would love to see some of the rolls he gets in with the DDS and see how well he does.

This is why I think GSP is the GOAT Martial Artist. Argue all you want about fighter, but as far as living the Martial Arts ethos. I don't think anyone is a better representative of being a Martial Artist than GSP. I would love to see some of the rolls he gets in with the DDS and see how well he does.
And Silva, he is also a true Martial artist

So when is GSP’s next fight?
Khabib, clearly John and Gordon are preparing him for the SMESH.
John has a wealth of knowledge on Dagestan Wrestling, if anyone can find way to beat Khabib, John will be the only one

And Silva, he is also a true Martial artist

Khabib, clearly John and Gordon are preparing him for the SMESH.
John has a wealth of knowledge on Dagestan Wrestling, if anyone can find way to beat Khabib, John will be the only one
I would love if that fight happened but sadly I don't see Khabib coming back.

I would love if that fight happened but sadly I don't see Khabib coming back.
Me neither, plus GSP is getting old. What a fight for Khabib to try and seal 30-0, we can dream.
It just seems strange why he wont come back for one more and make it 30-0, he really is an honourable fighter who cars nothing about accolades.
same here. I'd be satisfied if they did just a grappling match
Even that would be cool

Gordon probably destroys him every time they roll seriously but GSP vs Tonon (who is now an MMA fighter) would be interesting to watch them on the ground.

Gordon probably destroys him every time they roll seriously but GSP vs Tonon (who is now an MMA fighter) would be interesting to watch them on the ground.
Yeah easily destroys him, Gordon probably destroys Roger, well in NO GO I am sure he does 100%.
Yeah Tonon and GSP might be a bit more competitive, but don't forget how good Tonon was/is. Its only cause Gordon has progressed so much, even Craig Jones would likely beat him on the ground.
John Danaher has produced some amazing talent in a short space of time, his program speeds up the learning process in Jiu Jitsu by years.

I love how Danaher is sat there observing like Yoda

Its amazing how GSP still visits the bigger BJJ academy's to get training in, he has been doing it for years. Renzo's, Roger's, now Gordon/Danaher's

Martial artist stuff..iz normal

Nice single leg snatch by GSP...you know in a fight or grappling match hes turning that into a knee tap double leg...

Yeah easily destroys him, Gordon probably destroys Roger, well in NO GO I am sure he does 100%.
Yeah Tonon and GSP might be a bit more competitive, but don't forget how good Tonon was/is. Its only cause Gordon has progressed so much, even Craig Jones would likely beat him on the ground.
John Danaher has produced some amazing talent in a short space of time, his program speeds up the learning process in Jiu Jitsu by years.

Oh don't get it twisted I think GSP probably gets the worse of exchanges from most of the DDS but I would still love to see the footage. I bet he has some fun scraps with Taza or Ethan.

Martial artist stuff..iz normal

Nice single leg snatch by GSP...you know in a fight or grappling match hes turning that into a knee tap double leg...
You know they are drilling, and can see Gordon allowed him into that position as you do when drilling.
But yeah in a fight, he would likely do that, but do not think for one minute he would pull that off on Gordon LOL

Oh don't get it twisted I think GSP probably gets the worse of exchanges from most of the DDS but I would still love to see the footage. I bet he has some fun scraps with Taza or Ethan.
Yep, LOL. I bet even Nicky Ryan gives him trouble. Bunch of killers

You know they are drilling, and can see Gordon allowed him into that position as you do when drilling.
But yeah in a fight, he would likely do that, but do not think for one minute he would pull that off on Gordon LOL

Yep, LOL. I bet even Nicky Ryan gives him trouble. Bunch of killers

Yeah yeah.. I know...

The roid monkey is far for accomplished grappler then GSP and the size difference would be a problem..im.just saying you can see what GSP is doing there and against guys his size and levels he would absolutely dumped them with the knee tap double lol

Back