GSP doing an open workout for Glory with Nieky Holzken

MuffinGod11

Flaming Gentleman's Turd of Justice Belt
Reaction score
Hayabusa got a deal with Glory to be the official sponsor and they make the fight equipment.

They brought GSP to do an open workout and stuff:

[YT]63CVe7_B_5A[/YT]

Nice! Thanks for posting.

Those kicks at 6:20...

Do they pay more than Reebok?

GSP still cashing in. GSP Inc. still going strong. Great to see

Nice vid. GSP is still the man.

He's awfully involved in the fight media for a guy who's retired though.

Holzken via jump knee.

If you don't think that dude has/is thinking long and hard about some comback money... I don't know what to tell you. Wow. Didn't think it was a possibility.

Nieky Holzken did an amazing rendition of California Love after his win at MuayThai Premier League in Long Beach some years back. too bad there's no footage of it anywhere because the promotion didnt allow cameras in the venue and folded shortly thereafter due to not knowing what the fuck they were doing.

at least I got to see Buakaw fight live.

Still the man.

Still hoping to see him fight again.

GSP-Condit3.jpg

Hendricks, rounds 1, 2 and 4.

Still took a L.

And still doesn't have a belt.

Sour grapes, sorry.

Fuck sparring with Nieky. He makes even pretty good strikers look lame. There's some footage of Belfort sparring with him prepping for his fight with Weidman and Belfort had his bell rung badly with a punch after trying to turn up the heat a bit. The camera guy then cut to future footage where Belfort was doing well again. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
GSP embodies what Sherdoggers coin "GOAT". I can see valid arguments for other fighters (Fedor, Silva pre hot piss, hell even pre total fucktard Jones) but to me there is little room for debate.

Holzken was training at Mayweather's gym just a few days ago. I believe Jeff Mayweather was his pad man for the session.

Back