GSP couldn't do any damage to Dan Hardy in their fight.

Justin is better than Kos how? At what? Sure as shit not wrestling. Kos KO’d people with power punches too. He also choked out AJ..

GSP rolls over all the LW contenders with ease.. You know it..
LOL are we going to pretend that Josh is as good as Justin? Gsp fanboys like you are out of touch with reality.

Justin is one of the best striker and leg kicker in the sport. Josh is a good wrestler with a decent overhand. His striking is nowhere near as good as gaethje.

LOL are we going to pretend that Josh is as good as Justin? Gsp fanboys like you are out of touch with reality.
You talk like you’ve been watching the sport for six months. Jesus Christ what an embarrassment. Why don’t you watch some goddamn film. Get fight pass or something.

Justin Was finished by Eddie Alvarez, and Dustin Poirier. He’s not some undefeated all time great here buddy.

You talk like you’ve been watching the sport for six months. Jesus Christ what an embarrassment. Why don’t you watch some goddamn film. Get fight pass or something.

Justin Was finished by Eddie Alvarez, and Dustin Poirier. He’s not some undefeated all time great here buddy.
Dustin poirier and Eddie are 100x better than koscheck. You're fanboy if you think that prime kos striking is anywhere near as good as Justin. He got KO'd by Paulo Thiago on the feet for fuck sake. Are you going to claim that Paulo Thiago striking is as good as gaethje? Having a decent overhand doesn't make you a elite striker like Justin.

And not to mention gaethje has clearly improved and changed his entire style since the Dustin fight.

Dustin poirier and Eddie are 100x better than koscheck. You're fanboy if you think that prime kos striking is anywhere near as good as Justin. He got KO'd by Paulo Thiago on the feet for fuck sake. Are you going to claim that Paulo Thiago striking is as good as gaethje?

And not to mention gaethje has clearly improved and changed his entire style since the Dustin fight.
It’s a welterweight versus a lightweight. One that has power in his right hand huge power. One that’s a national division one wrestling champion. Justin has shit jujitsu and very poor TDD.. We’ve seen this now in multiple fights.

Dustin poirier and Eddie are 100x better than koscheck. You're fanboy if you think that prime kos striking is anywhere near as good as Justin. He got KO'd by Paulo Thiago on the feet for fuck sake. Are you going to claim that Paulo Thiago striking is as good as gaethje? Having a decent overhand doesn't make you a elite striker like Justin.

K your obviously trolling now...

Im done...ur a lost cause if u really believe justin could beat josh koschek lmfao

It’s a welterweight versus a lightweight. One that has power in his right hand huge power. One that’s a national division one wrestling champion. Justin has shit jujitsu and very poor TDD.. We’ve seen this now in multiple fights.
Josh is about the same size as gaethje. And having a decent overhand doesn't make you an elite strike striker like gaethje.

And Justin doesn't have poor tdd or bjj, khabib is just that good. No need to discredit gaethje just to shit on khabib.

K your obviously trolling now...

Im done...ur a lost cause if u really believe justin could beat josh koschek lmfao
He has a chance, but not a very good one in my opinion. Especially if he’s coming up to welterweight. Josh could take him down whenever the hell he wants. And we know Justin doesn’t have a ground game to do anything about it once it’s down there.

Josh is about the same size as gaethje. And having a decent overhand doesn't make you an elite strike striker like gaethje.

And Justin doesn't have poor tdd or bjj, khabib is just that good. No need to discredit gaethje just to shit on khabib.

Khabib Is great. Absolutely great. But he didn’t just do those things at welterweight to the current champion or the number one contender of that division. As they say there are levels to this game.

Khabib Is great. Absolutely great. But he didn’t just do those things at welterweight to the current champion or the number one contender of that division. As they say there are levels to this game.
It's good that you're one of the only people in the MMA community to hold this stupid uninformed opinion.

I mean I know there's a lot of gsp fanboys in sherdog, but you and @Paolo Delutis are the only ones who seriously think that prime Josh koscheck is as good as Justin gaethje.

It's good that you're one of the only people in the MMA community hold this stupid uninformed opinion.

I mean I know there's a lot of gsp fanboys in sherdog, but you and @Paolo Delutis are the only ones who seriously think that prime Josh koscheck is as good as Justin gaethje.

Ok champ You got me. Another fantasy matchup has been settled in the annals of Sherdog crybaby whining.

He has a chance, but not a very good one in my opinion. Especially if he’s coming up to welterweight. Josh could take him down whenever the hell he wants. And we know Justin doesn’t have a ground game to do anything about it once it’s down there.

Josh would take justin down and pummel his face in till he gives up the rear naked choke...

Josh stood with anthony johnson and lived and wrestled and choked him out...

Gaithje would get embarassed and stopped with in two rounds against the koschek that faced GSP the second time...

Its not even close..gaithje by lucky bomb is the only way...

Skill for skill josh destroys him..

This started cuz this guy though GSP wouldnt stand with gaithje lmfaooooooo

Not only would GSP stand with Gaithje hea probably tko him or outwork his ass on the feet till he takes him.down taps him...

Gaithje would struggles against both as there bigger ..better..wrestlers

Josh would take justin down and pummel his face in till he gives up the rear naked choke...

Josh stood with anthony johnson and lived and wrestled and choked him out...

Gaithje would get embarassed and stopped with in two rounds against the koschek that faced GSP the second time...

Its not even close..gaithje by lucky bomb is the only way...

Skill for skill josh destroys him..

This started cuz this guy though GSP wouldnt stand with gaithje lmfaooooooo

Not only would GSP stand with Gaithje hea probably tko him or outwork his ass on the feet till he takes him.down taps him...

Gaithje would struggles against both as there bigger ..better..wrestlers
GSP sure must’ve made some huge impact on the sport. Because he’s competed a grand total of once in the last seven years, but around here he is constantly discussed as if he fights three times per year.

It's good that you're one of the only people in the MMA community to hold this stupid uninformed opinion.

Wtf does this prove lol...u dont live in reality therefore ofcourse whatever i say will sound messied up to you...

Anyone who was around at that time or actually watches or compares the two fighting can easily see the end result...basic fight knowledge...really..

Gsp would stuff khabibs takedown and beat him senseless. Most likely stop him

GSP sure must’ve made some huge impact on the sport. Because he’s competed a grand total of once in the last seven years, but around here he is constantly discussed as if he fights three times per year.

Ey he said it...which i dont know why as u mentioned gsp is done...but if ur gunna talk some.dumb shit imma have to regulate

Back