GSP couldn't do any damage to Dan Hardy in their fight.

True but I think the point was that Khabib and a lot of other guys would have finished Hardy that night.

I believe there are a LOT of Welterweights and even many Lightweights in their primes who would have finished Hardy.

i have no doubt, if khabib was the same size and weight as gsp, he would maul gsp in wrestling.

Lol Justin is 10x better and more dangerous on the feet.

Also bisping was besting the shit out of george off his back. Which again prove the massive grappling difference between him and khabib.
Bisping had extremley good ground game. Remember his fight with Chael?

Edit: well maybe more like great defensive wrestling. but still

i have no doubt, if khabib was the same size and weight as gsp, he would maul gsp in wrestling.
He is the same size.. Why else is he dropping the shorts looking like death hitting the scale, and being put in the Hospital for Weight Cutting?

And GSP just rag dolled everyone in his prime with wrestling..

You want to see GSP Peak TDD?

gsp1.gif

That's against Kos.. Division 1 National Champ..

Last edited:
Georges could have killed Hardy on the ground if he wanted to, but he fought safe. I blame Matt Serra.

I haven’t seen that fight in years but I think Gsp realized very early in the fight he could take Dan down at will so Hardy was of very little danger to him
Gsp beat the shit out of better grapplers than Hardy , I think he just decided not to pound on him because he thought he could tap him easy enough, Hardy was stubborn to the point of risking personal injury

Khabib outstruck gaethje. This alone put him above gsp in the striking department.

Khabib did not outstrike gaethje. When is this narrative going to stop. Khabib got staggered from a left hook. Ate a hard leg kick. And shot in out of fear of getting takin out.

Absolute facts!

How do you know GSP is the GOAT? Every time someone wants to push a new GOAT, they compare him to GSP, not Anderoid or PicoJon.

Ya'll have no idea who Tom Hardy is huh?

He was robbed in 2016 against Mark Rylance.

Compare his work when he did Brunson to his multi-role in Legend and tell me he's not massively well-rounded.

I'm absolutely not a Khabib hater, I admire him. But when you have to discredit retired champions to make a newer guy look good, that doesn't look good at all

And people think that gsp grappling is anywhere near as good as khabib lol. Khabib would demolished Hardy in the first round with incredible ease.
He was trying to win without landing a punch. Going into the fight he said he was going to win in a beautiful way and then threw like no strikes, especially early. If he finished the armbar like he wanted, it would have been a legendary performance.

As a GSP fan I have to agree, khabib would ve destroyed hardy on the ground in less than 2 rounds ...

But GSP skills are not made to finish opponents, they are made to win, and he did.

GSP has the better overall resumé, Deal with it.
Embarrassing performance by GSP

He is the same size.. Why else is he dropping the shorts looking like death hitting the scale, and being put in the Hospital for Weight Cutting?

And GSP just rag dolled everyone in his prime with wrestling..

You want to see GSP Peak TDD?

gsp1.gif

That's against Kos.. Division 1 National Champ..

gsp could never ever ever make 155lbs...they are not the same size. it's tough to say what would happen. to be honest.

gsp could never ever ever make 155lbs...they are not the same size. it's tough to say what would happen. to be honest.
They are within a few pounds of each other. It’s not complicated at all. He has a very difficult time making weight at 155. He should be fighting at 170 right now.

Gsp couldnt do any damage to number of his opponents and like Dan Hardy---- several of them mediocre " UFC mediocre " but mediocre. One of the goats but the main reason why he isnt thee goat. It's hard to believe that so many gsp fans have a problem with this .

Back