Gsp comes out of the woodwork for the biggest money event in ufc history

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Gsp is looking lean and ready for 155. I expect GSP VS Conor to be the next fight for Conor.

Lol no I don’t think Dana will give him another fight

That loser, his shtick is starting to get really old. Cherry picking opponents and running when the competition gets tough. Even from a financial perspective, why let this guy derail major money makers for the UFC?

GSP isn't coming back for a "money" fight. He's coming back for a legacy fight.

IMO - right now he doesn't have a ton to gain from beating Conor, at least not right now. If Conor can somehow capture another title (LW or WW) then maybe. I think GSP would be more interested in fighting Khabib

if gsp fights, it aint gonna be conor. makes no sense to give conor another 100% losing fight. at least with khabib he has a 1.4% chance of winning

GSP isn't coming back for a "money" fight. He's coming back for a legacy fight.

IMO - right now he doesn't have a ton to gain from beating Conor, at least not right now. If Conor can somehow capture another title (LW or WW) then maybe. I think GSP would be more interested in fighting Khabib
I agree . I think he is much more interested jn the winner of khabib tony.

Conor will get wrestle fooked into Bolivian

I agree . I think he is much more interested jn the winner of khabib tony.
I don't. I think he is solely interested in fighting Khabib. Tony doesn't have the undefeated MMA streak. There's less of an aura.

That loser, his shtick is starting to get really old. Cherry picking opponents and running when the competition gets tough. Even from a financial perspective, why let this guy derail major money makers for the UFC?
He already did all he had to do to become the greatest of all time. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, Dana should feel lucky GSP is still considering fighting.

No shit. I’m so fucking tired of Conor doing that shit.
We’re talking about Conor, right?

No way Dana feeds him Conor, GSP would likely win then f***k off back to Canada till a beatable champ came Along
All in it all out George

Full belly, no whisky 170 Conor will handle teh riddum and KO le GOAT stiff imo

People just want to see GSP wrestling vs Khabib wrestling. If Khabib beats Tony he'll likely fight GSP next.

if gsp fights, it aint gonna be conor. makes no sense to give conor another 100% losing fight. at least with khabib he has a 1.4% chance of winning
GSP's striking has always been better than Khabib's and he was the best wrestler in the UFC. It definitely wouldn't be a guaranteed win for Khabib.

Or do you mean Conor has a 1.4% chance for Khabib?

GSP's striking has always been better than Khabib's and he was the best wrestler in the UFC. It definitely wouldn't be a guaranteed win for Khabib.

I think GSP beats Conor and Khabib both.

It wouldn't be a guaranteed win for khabib because he should be a heavy underdog if he fought gsp.

If Dana had confidence in khabib beating GSP that fight would have been made already they know GSP will almost certainly win and leave again. If they had faith in khabib they would take the big money fight and grow his name even more off GSP.

Lol no I don’t think Dana will give him another fight
I think Conor is resilient enough to take an L and keep having appeal. If Khabib lost to GSP, he would lose his 'undefeated war wrestling savage' appeal, totally lose any drawing power he has - that is the problem with fighters that have appeal based upon undefeated aura. Conor will also go up in weight to fight Khabib where as Khabib wants it at some goofy catch weight.

I think Conor is resilient enough to take an L and keep having appeal. If Khabib lost to GSP, he would lose his 'undefeated war wrestling savage' appeal, totally lose any drawing power he has - that is the problem with fighters that have appeal based upon undefeated aura. Conor will also go up in weight to fight Khabib where as Khabib wants it at some goofy catch weight.

No I mean Dana hates GSP and won't give him another fight after he fucked him around after the Bisping fight

I think GSP beats Conor and Khabib both.
The issue is: where is GSP and what weight do they fight at? Going down in weight is harder as you get older as you lose speed, much like how Rashad and BJ were shells of their former selves. GSP looked great vs Bisping, but in no way was the marauder that he once was, took tremendous damage and only one because Bisping literally had one eye.

Back