GSP can takedown Cain?

This is about if GSP can take down Cain not if he could win a fight. This doesn't compare to boxing at all. The closest thing would be could Mayweather land a hook on Wladimir.

Did you see his post before? He said GSP would outwrestle Cain. That's why I brought up Mayweather and Wladimir.

According to half the posters in this thread, GSP manhandles Rashad in training and has powerful enough TDs to get Cain Velasquez down. So why is it that every time the possibility of Anderson vs. GSP is mentioned, people go into a frenzy about Anderson being far too big for him?

Anderson is lighter than Cain and Rashad, and he's a far inferior wrestler to both. If GSP's wrestling is as devastating as this thread indicates, the GSP vs. Anderson fight would be unfair to Anderson! GSP would ragdoll and humiliate him. So is Sherdog full of it about Anderson being too big, or full of it about GSP being able to take down LHWs and HWs?

According to half the posters in this thread, GSP manhandles Rashad in training and has powerful enough TDs to get Cain Velasquez down. So why is it that every time the possibility of Anderson vs. GSP is mentioned, people go into a frenzy about Anderson being far too big for him?

Anderson is lighter than Cain and Rashad, and he's a far inferior wrestler to both. If GSP's wrestling is as devastating as this thread indicates, the GSP vs. Anderson fight would be unfair to Anderson! GSP would ragdoll and humiliate him. So is Sherdog full of it about Anderson being too big, or full of it about GSP being able to take down LHWs and HWs?

Calm down, bro. We're talking about a single TD. As the thread states.

Kongo took him down.

So did Brock. But its still hard to gauge his overall defense. havent seen him really trying to fend off takedowns from a guy determined to get him down. Everybody gets taken down, even the guys with the best TDD in the sport.

Calm down, bro. We're talking about a single TD. As the thread states.

Well, I've heard many people say that Anderson is too big for GSP to get down, and that's why the fight would be one-sided. But if he can take Rashad down, and possibly even Cain, I have to think getting Anderson down would be a picnic by comparison.

Well Davis was a better wrestler then Rashad and we see how that worked out,but i was just comparing there builds theres probably not 10 pounds difference between them before rashad cuts,and if you think Gsp couldnt put him on his ass u need to get off the hw and cains nutsack.

Yeah but Rashad got Davis down via catching his kicks.

And then what....don't pull on a tigers tail unless...

Cain would waste his face 10 times out of 10.

Threads like this just expose how dumb people are.

"No he couldn't take down Cain ever!!! Cain would ragdoll him."

The reality is no one including the TS is saying GSP can out wrestle Cain. Just asking if he could take him down. Does GSP have the skill to get him down? Yes. The size might be too much to overcome though. If they rolled a bit in training I have no doubt GSP would get him down at least once.

Yeah, guys out of Jacksons talk about GSP tossing around Rashad, but from what I've seen from the prime times that doesn't really seem like the case, and it's damn hard to imagine why GSP wouldn't just go dominate Anderson if he could really wrestle the hell out of guys that much bigger than him. Cain is a total monster and nearly as good an mma wrestler as GSP, he would rag doll him. But no doubt GSP tosses around big guys with no wrestling background, I'm sure mighty mouse tosses around big dudes with no wrestling, skill beats the shit out of size, see any early UFC fight involving a wrestler if you don't believe that.

Yeah, i call bullshit. Why would Gsp avoid Silva if he dominates one of the best wrestlers at 205.

Back