GSP and Hughes were massive welterweights compared to Colby and Usman

Can you bother posting some realiable sources and links to validate your claims and assumptions when you make a thread? <mma3>

Usman is probably the biggest WW I've ever seen, eye test wise. He's also taller than Matt and GSP.

Can you bother posting some realiable sources and links to validate your claims and assumptions when you make a thread? <mma3>

Usman is probably the biggest WW I've ever seen, eye test wise. He's also taller than Matt and GSP.
Firas isn't a reliable source?

I've posted multiple sources for Colby and Usman's weights too

Seems like you are ignoring facts to suit your narrative

You're willing to believe everything about Georges from Firas' mouth?
Considering Firas was right there with GSP when he was cutting weight, rehydrating, and weighing himself, I'd say yes.

Do you have a more reliable source for GSP's in-cage weight?

Firas isn't a reliable source?

I've posted multiple sources for Colby and Usman's weights too

Seems like you are ignoring facts to suit your narrative

Why don't you edit your OP with sources? People have to fish around every post to see the links. I just saw your Usman interview... it's from 2012. Plus it says he walks around 192, it doesn't say his cage weight is 185, especially in 2020? Anyway, I'm not sure why I bother cause it seems like you're just trolling lol.

GSP was a huge and muscular WW who almost always had the reach advantage and made a career out of fighting outsized opponents ala Serra, Sherk, Ivan Menjivar, and Penn.

GSP had a 76 inch reach while Serra and Hendricks had a 69.5 inch reach.
Absolute nonsense

Bisping towered over GSP and made him look like a small child

BIsping had a longer reach than GSP too

Gsp and Usman are about the same size and Colby is larger than Hughes but not as stocky. Matt was built like a pitbull. Not a clear size difference anywhere.

Why don't you edit your OP with sources? People have to fish around every post to see the links. I just saw your Usman interview... it's from 2012. Plus it says he walks around 192, it doesn't say his cage weight is 185, especially in 2020? Anyway, I'm not sure why I bother cause it seems like you're just trolling lol.
Usman said on JRE that he was 185 in the cage

Usman was just as big back in 2012 than he is now, and his walking weight is lower than GSP's cage weight.

Colby saying he was 180 on fight night against RDA:

Usman saying he walks at 192, and said on Rogan he was 185 in the cage:

http://onthemat.com/interview-with-...ng-champ-and-tuf-14-coach-kamaru-marty-usman/

Firas saying GSP weighs 193 in the cage:

http://en.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/88959.html

Colby is one of the smallest WW. He said he could fight at 155 if he wanted too but would rather save the hard cut and have a full gas tank and put on a pace most can't match.

Gross, I just went into my post history to ration my likes.

fuuuuck this. I'm going back to "QFT", get this post count up.

Good luck. Back in the day that would work. But with the quota. Im holding onto these babies like a dude with canteens strolling through the Sahara.

Usman would make them all look small in the cage and would have the strength advantage as well

Dana White himself confirmed GSP was offered the fight and GSP turned it down. He knew there was no tapping to strikes against Anderson, it was lights out in the second round.
GSP never tapped to strikes

Why can't the UFC just weigh fighters on fight night and the us what they weigh in the cage? It's almost like they want us to have dumb arguments about who's too big for their weight class

Back