GSP and Hughes were massive welterweights compared to Colby and Usman

Probably both. It is more common seeing fighters at their natural weight class nowadays.

But Usman is a big boi I don't buy him being below 190 on fight night.
Jones looks massive in the cage too but is actually one of the lightest LHWs because of his skinny legs

Marty's legs are toothpicks

You seem to be alternating between bashing GSP, and praising him. Depending which thread you’re creating.

What’s your story? What’s your endgame? It seems to be primarily bashing. Either way, I’m a little sick of your schtick.

Usman isn't less than 190. I just don't buy it.
Interview in 2012 saying his walk around weight is 192:

http://onthemat.com/interview-with-...ng-champ-and-tuf-14-coach-kamaru-marty-usman/

185 in the cage is definitely believable for someone with toothpick legs
Stfu Joe pesci we are sick of your threads
Love you too
You see to be alternating between bashing GSP, and praising him. Depending which thread you’re creating.

What’s your story? What’s your endgame? It seems to be primarily bashing. Either way, I’m a little sick of your schtick.
How am I bashing GSP by talking about his weight?

He's said it in multiple interviews, I'll try to find a source

Here's Firas saying GSP is 193 in the cage:

http://en.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/88959.html

In the cage, against Shields.

That was the biggest he had been

You seem to be alternating between bashing GSP, and praising him. Depending which thread you’re creating.

A clever troll

Hughes was not massive. He was noticeably smaller than GSP, and walked around at like 185.

Gross, I just went into my post history to ration my likes.

fuuuuck this. I'm going back to "QFT", get this post count up.

if nate diaz calls himself 209 then u know he isnt a 209
if snoozman calls himself a 84kg(185) then u can be sure he is anything but 185, my guess is that he is in the 200+- range, just 90kg
not that crazy guess for someone who is tall and wide

costa is +-220lbs in the ring yet he is making 185

ofc i might be wrong cuz i dont know shit, but i definitely believe that snoozmen is in th ehuge cutters club along with hooker, lee, chiesa and so on

Back