GSP and Dana confirm 230 or 231 maybe be an option

I doubt he will be on 230, as he has been hinting he wants the winner of Khabib / McG.
Yeah but didn't Dana say he should fight once at lw before the title shot? If thats the case why not take a lw fight at 230 if khabib pulls out of the mcgregor fight maybe hos can step in

So is GSP all cured of his duckulitis now? I thought he was much, much too sick to fight anyone or was that just when it was a top MW?
He had colitis not cancer you retard ofcourse it cleared up after treatment and with a healthier diet.
<DisgustingHHH>

It's possible. I wouldn't count on it though.

This isn't boxing where the fighters take the lion's share of the PPV. The points that they get are limited, so in the end, it wouldn't amount to so much more than say a Poirer fight. Maybe he makes 5 million less, but he wouldn't have to get his ass kicked.

Just doesn't make sense from Conor's perspective.
Dude don't front like you have any idea How Conor gets paid guy has an extra special contract I'm sure a card doing 100-300k more buys means alot to him.

He's done at MW.....so its either Ww or Lw. He's not getting a title shot at either so its likely a #1 contender fight. Colby, Ferguson, Lee. Or we could see a fight with a top 5 guy that has a big name like Lawler or Wonderboy

He had colitis not cancer you retard ofcourse it cleared up after treatment and with a healthier diet.

Riggghhhhhtt. Except there's no cure for colitis. In GSP's case, he just happened to have a flare-up when they wanted him to defend against Whitakker. Then it went in to remission in time for him to start calling out LWs. :D

<mma4>

Conor has never expressed an interest in fighting GSP, a fight he would most likely lose. He doesn't need GSP to make money, he can do that all on his own.

Conor would murk GSP at 155. GSP is 37 and nobody is worth a crap at that age in that division, it’s just way too old.

Dana talks a lot of sh*t but at the end of the day he's a money grubbing weasel, so he will do whatever can generate the most ppv buys.

Riggghhhhhtt. Except there's no cure for colitis. In GSP's case, he just happened to have a flare-up when they wanted him to defend against Whitakker. Then it went in to remission in time for him to start calling out LWs. :D

<mma4>
Except that's not true if colitis is brought on by massive overeating like in GSP case to bulk up for 185, it's easily recoverable with diet change and a few months of treatment.

<LikeReally5>

Honestly why would anybody wanna see GSP fight anymore? Looked off in the Bisping fight and he'd end up dying making 155

So is GSP all cured of his duckulitis now? I thought he was much, much too sick to fight anyone or was that just when it was a top MW?
He’s too sick to fight vs a top 10 fighter at 185. He’s fine though if it’s a big money fight.

Except that's not true if colitis is brought on by massive overeating like in GSP case to bulk up for 185, it's easily recoverable with diet change and a few months of treatment.

<LikeReally5>
Wtf bullshit is this. You have no clue what you are talking about. I can’t believe you would spew out nonsense when it comes to health in order to excuse a fighter for ducking.

Really poor taste.

Wtf bullshit is this. You have no clue what you are talking about. I can’t believe you would spew out nonsense when it comes to health in order to excuse a fighter for ducking.

Really poor taste.
<3> I've got 3 medical professionals in my family 2 nurses and a doctor and talked about gsp situation with all them and they all said he could be ok in half a year. I'll take their word over you shitards pretending the man faked sickness.

He probably wont fight either Khabib/Conor that early. Doubt he'd fight at LW anyway.

Wouldnt make sense for him to fight a WW contender if he's not going to be making a run at the belt. My guess, he fights Askren in a one off grudge match. If Askren works out his contract with ONE. WW Goat vs undefeated multiple org world champ and arguably the best WW wrestler in MMA.

#BringTheFunk

When is Whittaker coming back? I know it shouldn't be by 230, but that fight would actually be what should have happened...

Edit: forgot he and Gastelum are doing tuf

He’ll only take a big name winnable fight. So probably something like Anderson Silva, shogun, maybe even vitor. There’s no way in hell he fights Khabib, Woodley, even Colby unless he somehow got the real belt. And you guys are kidding yourselves if you think he’s gonna fight Conor. GSP don’t wanna be remembered as going out in a body bag. For fuck sakes he only came back for a half blind practically retired Bisping

<3> I've got 3 medical professionals in my family 2 nurses and a doctor and talked about gsp situation with all them and they all said he could be ok in half a year. I'll take their word over you shitards pretending the man faked sickness.
are any of your family members gastrointerologists?

if not then they can all take their educated guesses and shove them up their sigmoid.

I have 20 years of experience with Crohn's disease and I had to be my own doctor for years while I didn't have health insurance. The amount of overeating has to do with EXCESSIVE CALORIES OF HIGH SUGAR and ACIDITY. You think that's what GSP did to give himself colitis? I'm sorry but you and your medical professionals don't know about this if they say GSP can only fight at 185 vs Bisping because of colitis.

You asked family members about GSP's medical condition?

{<jordan}

GSP isn't getting the Conor fight. Conor probably wouldn't even take that fight. Neither would Khabib.

Dana's going to force him to fight Woodley or Anderson. Those are the only fights that make sense. The only people that want to see him vs Conor are his fanboys.

I doubt he could even make 155.
More like...force him to fight Till. Till gonna handle him.

Back