GSP and Dana confirm 230 or 231 maybe be an option

He just fought at MW and you think he's gonna make 155. He's never fought at LW. And you think he can make it based on what?
Logic. GSP was never a big ww. Many 155ers like Khabib are actually bigger than him. Plus GSP has lost quite a bit of his bloated weight since he fought at mw. On top of that, GSP is easily one of the most professional fighters in the UFC. If he says he can make it, he can make it.

Logic. GSP was never a big ww. Many 155ers like Khabib are actually bigger than him. Plus GSP has lost quite a bit of his bloated weight since he fought at mw. On top of that, GSP is easily one of the most professional fighters in the UFC. If he says he can make it, he can make it.

You must be a genius or something. Give yourself a pat on the back.

I could see Colby as above poster mentioned. I also think Toronto and MSG are prime spots for GSP cause he knows he'll sell
I don't see it
Colby has show he's willing to try and sell a fight but has yet to actually do so, not saying GSP X Colby couldn't hype a fight together I just don't know if GSP would take that risk on a guy that isn't a proven draw...On top of it not doing much for his legacy if he wins...On top of it being in a division he has shown no interest in returning to.

Don't kid yourself. Money talks. GSP is the biggest money fight for Conor outside of Floyd debuting in MMA. If Conor beats Khabib, a fight with GSP would do double or triple the business of any other person you could put Conor in there with. Conor can sell a PPV on his own but as evidenced by the Floyd fight, if Conor has the right dance partner, it has potential to be ENORMOUS. If he beats Khabib do you HONESTLY think Conor is gonna go, yeah serve me up Dustin Poirer. No. He's gonna go for the biggest money fight. Which as it stands, is Georges St Pierre.
And can make it at WW so he doesn't have to defend. Gonna depend on if Conor beats Khabib.

If GSP returns its gonna be a big money fight, not to return against a nobody like Colby.

Cucuy vs GSP for the winner of Khabib vs Conor.<{JustBleed}>

Ok. Keep deluding yourself.
Do you have any actual evidence that supports gsp not making 155? You didn't even know gsp has lost a bunch of weight since fighting at mw and looks small. Educate yourself on the topic your talking about to reduce further embarrassment in the future.

He's gonna fight Tony Ferguson because Dana wants him to take a fight at LW first before challenging the winner of Khabib vs Conor.

Ferguson is gonna sub him in the fourth.

I doubt he will be on 230, as he has been hinting he wants the winner of Khabib / McG.

Dana gave that idea a big “fuck no.”

I know, he’s a lying bag of shit, but when i half way believe this one. He was none to happy with GSPs handling of his MW stint.

Would love to see him fight either.

GSP vs Aldo would be fucking amazing to see at 155. If he can't make it tho, I'd love to see Wonderboy/Covington vs GSP at 170 and if he wins, a title shot against Woodley.

I agree but that’s crazy to wrap my head around. FW GOAT vs WW GOAT. Just weird I love it but is weird.

Conor has never expressed an interest in fighting GSP, a fight he would most likely lose. He doesn't need GSP to make money, he can do that all on his own.
Except thats the biggest money fight the ufc could possibly make.

Its the fight game, money talks.

Back