GSP - Always Ready

All signs point to natty <{gspressed}>
Yeap.

401e514c-5492-4517-934f-2e49ca1a6ce9-png.621837

Would a GSP fan be offended if we all agree GSP was as natty as Yoel Romero?

Romero never popped, therefore natty, even though GSP wasn't at USADA era we can calmly conclude he'd do just fine, he's not like Jones or Silva. Not popping at all.

Until he pops for PED's I think it's stupid to assume he's done them. An all time great, but I think his career has run it's course.

Would a GSP fan be offended if we all agree GSP was as natty as Yoel Romero?

Romero never popped, therefore natty, even though GSP wasn't at USADA era we can calmly conclude he'd do just fine, he's not like Jones or Silva. Not popping at all.

Well, technically Yoel did pop, and was on PED's. He just was on them without knowing, according to the ruling.

This is the MMA community.

Breathing = roids

Actually popping for roids = natty goat
Sherdoggers will look for any reason to accuse fighters they don’t like. Even if they’ve never tested dirty.
But will go to the death defending a fighter they like, despite multiple failed tests. Then it becomes,”he was recovering from an injury”, “tainted supplements”, “pulsing” and “you can’t speculate he was dirty in other fights just cause he failed a couple of tests.”
And random pictures of breathing become “HGH gut” because Georges has an unknown variation of it that makes it appear and disappear within seconds.

I was legitimately saying he is 100% natural, you're the one seeing evidence of PED use ;)
Not sure if serious. Lol
But people try to use a random picture of him breathing and say it’s HGH gut. He has an unknown variation of it that makes it come and go within seconds ;)

Well, technically Yoel did pop, and was on PED's. He just was on them without knowing, according to the ruling.
Thanks, that was a bit farther than what I knew, but you know this doesn't change much, use Costa if you mind.
The point is someone filming your wife/gf leaving a motel alongside a gent and denying/going berzerk towards the author for not asking her permission first. "That video is a cheap forgery"

I don't think the only 2 reasons why people like GSP are either being canadian or the hypothesis of him not roiding, but GSP fans insist on locking onto one of these two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back