GSP - Always Ready

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This dude constantly kills it, unlike other retired fighters.

Whatch out Beebs, George is coming for that belt.

ETA:. Tony first, the GSP.

69965539_10162490799965650_3787307371408130048_o.jpg

Georges is coming for the runaway belt.

This leads me to believe that he actually was natty all this time

I'm Natty and used to work out all the time. I'm old like GSP and don't work out much but still shredded

His body looks like Joe Rogan’s there. I would love to see GSP fight again, just please don’t make it for a belt and hold up a division. And Khabib fight must be after Tony no matter what.

This leads me to believe that he actually was natty all this time

I'm Natty and used to work out all the time. I'm old like GSP and don't work out much but still shredded

Why would this believe he’s natty?
Why wouldn’t he still take XYZ? Just because he retired doesn’t mean he would get off gear if he still works out a lot. Helps w muscle repair and fatigue.

1455901421217.jpg

All natty bro

Why wouldn’t he still take XYZ? Just because he retired doesn’t mean he would get off gear if he still works out a lot. Helps w muscle repair and fatigue.

Becauase he's retired

Plus the fact he would need to be on TRT for life after using shit for 10+ years

(Hypothetically)

Last edited:

He's the type of guy who is really careful with things that might damage him, hence the tapping to strikes

I find it hard to believe that he would keep pumping gear into his body for that many years and continue to do so after he retires

Becauase he's retired
See the post below.

Also, body builders who no longer compete don’t just stop using.

The feeling these guys get from the pumps / recovery / feeling like a teen isn’t something they’ll give up just because they don’t fight.

GSP retired at age 32. 1 cherry picked fight since and retired again. He’s not coming back unless it’s a very favourable match up.

See the post below.

Also, body builders who no longer compete don’t just stop using.

The feeling these guys get from the pumps / recovery / feeling like a teen isn’t something they’ll give up just because they don’t fight.

I don't see GSP as the type of guy to do that. He's way too cautious. He probably would have been popped for something at least once too

I don't see GSP as the type of guy to do that. He's way too cautious. He probably would have been popped for something at least once too
So you're going to back your argument with "I don't see GSP as the type of guy to do that"?

Am I missing something there?

Ready for his next one and done, hit and run? I'm all in but I'd prefer he challenge himself and fight khabib

Khabib needs that body on his record towards goat status

Needs to get rid of that chin strap, very few white people can pull it off.

Back