GSP: “UFC has other plans for Khabib”

Tony vs khabib one last try as a Main event
Co main event the two best lightweight contenders...Dont know who... opinions?
in case someone in the main event is hurt a lottery decides who gets title shot from the co main event. And one new replacement fighter for the co main event which would be still a contender fight ...
ufc should solve problems with injurys like this so a card can stay amazing ..

"So, no actual counter-arguments, only a weak-ass ad hominem? You're more pathetic than Ferguson's claim to the title of the """real champ""", lmao."

Well done biting the bait tho
Nonono, just tell me whether you actually were serious with your previous comment or not? Because I genuinely cannot tell whether I should commend you on telling a good joke or call you a dumbfuck.

Last edited:
Nonono, just tell me whether you actually were serious with your previous comment or not? Because I genuinely cannot tell whether I should commend you on telling a good joke or calling you a dumbfuck.
KHzR.gif

I try

<36>

It boggles my mind that people cling to the narrative that GSP is old, when he's only older than Woodley by 1 year.

He's not that much older than Woodley, he's just been less active, can this please not be a thing. He's 3 younger than Daniel Cormier, and 6 years younger than Silva, he's not old.
Actual age on paper means nothing. GSP was fighting top contender after top contender for a decade, suffering major injuries along the way. His body is a lot more broken than Woodley and DC.

I think what the UFC has planned for Khabib is exactly what the fans want.....................get the 155 division moving forward finally.

At some point they have to get this all sorted out. The mess that has been created is doing nothing but pissing off top contenders like Dustin and Al and even to some degree Tony.

Personally right now they need to do a Dustin vs Tony fight for another god damn interim belt and come out and say point blank the winner gets Khabib in Nov if Khabib isn't going to play ball and get his suspension reduced by 3 months. That basically satisfies everyone for now and gives some clear direction in the division for 2019. Let Conor go fight Cowboy while this is going on.

They're going to give Khabib a fight he can win. He has one fight left on his contract l and because of the champion clause he can't leave/ another organization won't be able to match the terms of his contract.

Good, GSP won't con WME this time, after the whole "I'm contractually obligated to defend the MW belt" I'm not intereses in GSP running out from another division.

Its cool you answered my question! I'm in Texas and I can employ you maybe you can take a break from the hand lotion, anime and calling everyone who disagrees with you a retard?
Sorry, I'm not interested in working as a caretaker for children with intellectual disabilities.

Well its 2019, spanking off to anime and calling people retard on the internet is a full time job for some. I wish the the best of luck with that and you tranny personality!

Oh no poor Khabib! They want him to face the rightful #1 contender that is on an 11 fight win streak and not a retired Welterweight?
It's probably more like they want Khabib to fight Conor, after Conor beats Cowboy.

Lots of fans are gonna be pissed if 1) Khabib holds onto the title until November without defending and 2) Conor beats the #9 LW to get another title shot.

Well its 2019, spanking off to anime and calling people retard on the internet is a full time job for some. I wish the the best of luck with that and you tranny personality!
Best of luck to you getting past that 9th grade and learning how to support your position with actual argumentation, son.

Uh oh! We calling people young and retarded now! Did he/she get out the claws? lol

Save it for Fortnite dork lol

Khabib/Tony will be an awesome fight
Not happenin'. Khabib wants big money and he is in a Diaz Poirier predicament, where taking a fight without Conor could reveal him as not draw and ruin his bargaining power. I have said since the Conor fight that Dana would play dumb, like he did not want to make the re match, but he would wait for some time to go by and then he would make the rematch, like he did with Ronda Holly.

And think about it from Khabib's view: 10x the paycheck for an opponent that you already smashed and figured out.

i hope this is the actual issue and they are not selling us on conor vs kahbib 2.
TBH im not so sure there is enough hype for conor vs khabib 2 at this point, its too early and conor got wrecked the entire fight. nothing like conor vs nate 1 where he was looking good before he gassed.
Conor won round 3. Just saying.

Uh oh! We calling people young and retarded now! Did he/she get out the claws? lol

Save it for Fortnite dork lol
The fact that you refuse to throw @s at me and prefer to post sneaky comments instead really shows what kind of cowardly, insecure little child you are. Even my armchair psychologist degree is sufficient to diagnose you with being a little bitch who is afraid of virtual confrontation on the internet. Grow a pair, and finish that 9th grade, child.

ya we all know they want Conor to be champion again. Everything is catering to him. its sad. Conor doesnt really give 2 shits about the fight game. only wants money.
But he's throwing hands and complimenting Gracies!!!1 ha

GSP has no clue how to talk publicly to get the UFC more interested in him fighting Khabib. He could say something as brief as, "Look, at the end of the day, the fans don't care if we fight in the UFC or not. They just want to see the fight. Khabib is near retirement, and I'm retired. He can fight me as soon as he retires. He can also come back out of retirement like I did to get the MW belt, and fight in the UFC again. The UFC would lose money if they didn't set up the fight."

Back