GSP: “UFC has other plans for Khabib”

Nobody cares about Tony. Who are all these Tony ''fans'' all of the sudden crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches screaming Tony is the real champion lol.

Yeah the guy that beat staph infected Lee is the real champion smh. The guy that does nothing but callout Conor instead of Khabib is the real champion. Tony just wants the money fight. Who can blame him dude is 35.

If Tony was smart he would leave his manager Audie. For christ sake Conor is part owner of the management company that manages Tony lol. Conor gets a share of Tony's earnings lol

If Tony get injured again, they could call GSP.

He said he would at least pick the phone up.

Yeah, but not in November. Khabib isnt playing ball. Hes been pissy since his post fight debacle.

In all likelihood, khabib was offered the gsp fight, but sooner. Khabib said he didnt want to come back until his teammates can, so ufc tells gsp that, gsp says well....no.

Yeah, but not in November. Khabib isnt playing ball. Hes been pissy since his post fight debacle.

In all likelihood, khabib was offered the gsp fight, but sooner. Khabib said he didnt want to come back until his teammates can, so ufc tells gsp that, gsp says well....no.

Also Ramadan, can't really start a training camp until mid-june

Also Ramadan, can't really start a training camp until mid-june
Oh man, dont get me started. Ive not been a fan of khabib ever since his routine efforts to pull out of fights.

I dont care for any fighters frequently calling out of work.

The "real champ" for winning an interim belt against Kevin Lee who was beaten the "real estate agent" twice? You are retarded.

We can't expect someone with the username TapMachine and posts about Khabib 300x a day to have a biased opinion, can we? I don't think I've seen you or Hitto aka Mysterio post anything on anyone BUT Khabib. I just hope Khabib sending you some Rubles for all the dick riding you do around here.

Meanwhile, Khabib willfully choosing NOT to fight right now and he trying to organize a fight with anyone but Tony is apparently all we hear in the media. He wants GSP who could barely beat Bisping and he wants to box? LOL GTFO

tumblr_nb7o0eJoPs1tcfs15o1_400.gif

FYI - I don't take anyone with an anime avatar seriously. No adult with a fully developed brain would have that.

gsp = retired

kaboob wants to sit out till November.

can we talk about something else please.

this kabob drama is out of hand

We can't expect someone with the username TapMachine and posts about Khabib 300x a day to have a biased opinion, can we? I don't think I've seen you or Hitto aka Mysterio post anything on anyone BUT Khabib. I just hope Khabib sending you some Rubles for all the dick riding you do around here.

tumblr_nb7o0eJoPs1tcfs15o1_400.gif

FYI - I don't take anyone with an anime avatar seriously. No adult with a fully developed brain would have that.

So, no actual counter-arguments, only a weak-ass ad hominem? You're more pathetic than Ferguson's claim to the title of the """real champ""", lmao.

I got nothing against GSP but khabib's next fight is Tony and anything else is a total fucking joke

Conor cheated over ten times to have that "success"

It’s like Jones* huggers. The fact that he undeniably has PEDs in his system never comes up. They act like he’s clean.

McGregor fans never mention that he cheated more in one fight than most uf us have ever seen before. Even though many of us have seen thousands of mma fights.

It’s bizarre.

But I won’t forget and I’ll make sure to keep speaking only the truth.

So, no actual counter-arguments, only a weak-ass ad hominem? You're more pathetic than Ferguson's claim to the title of the """real champ""", lmao.

Was that a yes on the Rubles? I presume? 28 posts today already and 7/8ths Khabib related. No job I presume?

I got nothing against GSP but khabib's next fight is Tony and anything else is a total fucking joke

Everyone is going to feel silly when khabib and Tony trip and injure their knees while jump roping together and thus prevent the fight from happening for the sixth time.

Old GSP and Woodley are the only good fights to make.

<36>

It boggles my mind that people cling to the narrative that GSP is old, when he's only older than Woodley by 1 year.

He's not that much older than Woodley, he's just been less active, can this please not be a thing. He's 3 younger than Daniel Cormier, and 6 years younger than Silva, he's not old.

This is going to piss off Khabib more and more. I wonder if there will be a breaking point.
Obviously they want him to fight Tony or/and then Conor.

Does anyone know how many fights Khabib has left on his contract?

no he not pissed cause khabib knew he was never fighting gsp cause gsp retired last year not this so called one today.

khabib will fight who the ufc says is the number 1 contender in the first big vegas ppv after ramadan holiday

Not just that but he wants GSP to come down to 155 or 160

He is not willing to fight him at Welterweight

gsp started this i want drop down talk long before khabib won the belt

It’s like Jones* huggers. The fact that he undeniably has PEDs in his system never comes up. They act like he’s clean.

McGregor fans never mention that he cheated more in one fight than most uf us have ever seen before. Even though many of us have seen thousands of mma fights.

It’s bizarre.

But I won’t forget and I’ll make sure to keep speaking only the truth.
Serious question, has there ever been a UFC fight with more cheating on one fighter's behalf?

ya we all know they want Conor to be champion again. Everything is catering to him. its sad. Conor doesnt really give 2 shits about the fight game. only wants money.
Even if Conor did become champion again he's just gonna talk a lot of shit and never fight. Lets keep the divisions moving, it's way more exciting that way. Khabib vs Tony better be next

How many layers of irony are you on? At this point I can no longer distinguish satire from genuine clinical retardation.
"So, no actual counter-arguments, only a weak-ass ad hominem? You're more pathetic than Ferguson's claim to the title of the """real champ""", lmao."

Well done biting the bait tho

Back