GSP’s intergalactic defense

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score

Firas: “He(GSP) puts a foam roller against the door like this...”

Rogan: “Why does he do that?”

Firas: “I move it and Georges is like ‘No bro leave it there....in case the aliens get us.’ He will know the next day he will know because the foam roller was moved.”

6x35-prod-only.jpg

vice-gsp333.jpg

Great guy that Fira to throw GSP under the bus like that. Now that he is done making him million$.

lol, this was hilarious.

The aliens are pissed that Georges stole their ape technique.

This explains that weird belly caught on camera...

Bullshit story

Gsp doesnt use foam rollers he uses the tim tam power massager from tim tam tech

The aliens would honestly just be lucky that GSP isn't awake when they arrive.

006.jpg

Look at the frame on this alien. I would bet the house on GSP double legging it and this alien never being able to get back up

The aliens would honestly just be lucky that GSP isn't awake when they arrive.

006.jpg

Look at the frame on this alien. I would bet the house on GSP double legging it and this alien never being able to get back up

GSP by armbar

The aliens taught him how to double leg in his sleep. He should be thankful.

Firas: “I move it and Georges is like ‘No bro leave it there....in case the aliens get us.’ He will know the next day he will know because the foam roller was moved.”

6x35-prod-only.jpg

vice-gsp333.jpg

GSP is an idiot if he thinks that aliens that are able to fly through space are going to have their cover blown by putting a foam roller behind the door

6x35-prod-only.jpg

vice-gsp333.jpg

Even the aliens have recognized GSP as the GOAT yet biased shills such as @GrayArea refuse to do so.

Back