GSP’s head coach Firas Zahabi predicts Jake Paul is on PEDs

Firas is a bum. GSP made him

Most coaches and gyms are 'made' by having a great fighter, which attracts other great fighters. People think that the coach has a significant impact on performance but most fighters would perform almost the same under any half decent coach.

Most coaches and gyms are 'made' by having a great fighter, which attracts other great fighters. People think that the coach has a significant impact on performance but most fighters would perform almost the same under any half decent coach.
I half agree with this.

I think Henri Hooft is overrated and I think he's a good coach to have if you want a solid mma base. But If you want high level guys, You have to go somewhere else. Look at usman. Usman is his only UFC champion and now UFC is finishing guys at a faster rate with Wittman than he did with hooft. Look at Conor and SBG. Conor is an elite talent but I feel had he gone to another gym, it would have elevated his levels too. So it's half and half.

I would guess jake and tyron and vitor and delahoya will be on peds. Or I sure hope so anyways.

You can try to bring GSP and Firas down to Anderson, and Jones's level all you want... they are proven cheats and GSP is not. Everything else is speculation.
You realize Firas and yourself is also speculating Jake Paul is on PEDS right? Practice what you preach

Maybe.

:He can afford them.

:Boxing is notorious for its lack of drug testing.

:He needs them when he fights professional combat athletes with actual KO power like Tyron and pro boxers(even though a good amateur Cruiserweight could take him out.)

Steroids aren't expensive, broke college students get them from basically any gym going

No testing, a free for all, just what we want from these rogue promotions, no?

It'd be nice if there was some sort of evidence. He doesn't look particularly different from natty gym bro's.

Back