GSP’s head coach Firas Zahabi predicts Jake Paul is on PEDs

The bigger one (Logan) is definitely on PEDs, it is visibly obvious.

Jake doesn't look like he is. That doesn't mean he is clean, I just don't see anything blatant enough to merit an accusation.

Put it this way, GSP looked way more of a juicer than Jake Paul. Firas should not be throwing accusations around.

This, this and this.

If you could get away with it and you are a youtuber why wouldnt you use something

Disappointed with Firas on this, please don't be Rogan and call people PED cheats without any evidence.

Not a good look when you're the head coach of GSP a man known for his HGH gut, greasing and questionable shredded jacked body that some posters post pics of.

He's not particularly fast, strong, have good cardio or a great physique.

He literally looks like a guy who trains boxing part time. Askren was horrible at striking and frankly super overconfident. Woodley is older and a wrestler with a rocket right hand. It's not hard to invent a game plan for the taller, longer, better boxer Jake to outpoint him.

Now if Jake ever blows away an active professional boxer then I'll say something is funny.

You're an idiot.

All those YouTube influencers are on PEDs. Even the ones who don't train or workout.

just search for natty or not on YT and you'll see them all exposed. Phillion, word up.

I haven't watched or listened but I will say that I don't necessarily agree. Jakes physique is very attainable natty. Dude had some muscle but has quite a lot of fat. It's not impossible I suppose.
The more likely suspect is logan paul . Lean as hell and pretty big

You buried the lead!!!

Title should be “Firas Zahabi weighs in on transgender sports debate” lol

Haha, I found the transgender rant more interesting than the Jake Paul stuff. His example of transgendering the entire UFC men’s 125 division and having them fight women at 145 was both hilarious and accurate.

Firas' stating the obvious.

Hopefully Woodley has the go-head to get on some juice as well.

He's an expert in administering PEDS so I'm sure he knows what he's talking about.

I haven't watched or listened but I will say that I don't necessarily agree. Jakes physique is very attainable natty. Dude had some muscle but has quite a lot of fat. It's not impossible I suppose.
The more likely suspect is logan paul . Lean as hell and pretty big

People usually suspect guys who are extremely ripped of PED use but it’s not always the case. Jon Jones and Anderson Silva both popped and their physique was nothing special. PEDs in MMA are primarily intended to improve performance and recovery. Any boost to physique is merely a bonus.

Prime Fedor showed that you can have fat over muscle and still be a deceptively strong fighter.

I'm always amazed that people can talk for almost 2 hours by themselves. Firas' mouth may be on ped's. ;)

People usually suspect guys who are extremely ripped of PED use but it’s not always the case. Jon Jones and Anderson Silva both popped and their physique was nothing special. PEDs in MMA are primarily intended to improve performance and recovery. Any boost to physique is merely a bonus.

Prime Fedor showed that you can have fat over muscle and still be a deceptively strong fighter.

I will have to listen to this before I comment further lol. Was he not referring to Jakes physique? What was the basis of his conclusion? Jakes performance ? That's impossible to say, he's fought nobodies and not enough to compare possible natural vs enhanced performance.
I agree ripped is not a prerequisite, he's put on a decent bit of size in the past two years, it's very sad if he has from that standpoint, he could've easily turned in a bulk like like that with weight training and a calorie surplus

I don't see why he wouldn't be, he has enough money for the best trainers and best PEDs and as far as I am aware there aren't drug tests for these exhibitions.
These aren’t exhibitions these are professional fights

Haha, I found the transgender rant more interesting than the Jake Paul stuff. His example of transgendering the entire UFC men’s 125 division and having them fight women at 145 was both hilarious and accurate.
He said the men’s FW division not FLW

He is fighting as a pro, how bad is that testing? im guessing its no usada/vada or whatever "strong" system that is out there.

What is it then?
He presumes. Or: think, guess, estimate, suppose, speculate, assume, believe, opine, conclude..

If he's saying Paul is on PEDs, that's not guessing the future, but he can predict that Paul will get caught.

Back