GSP’s head coach Firas Zahabi predicts Jake Paul is on PEDs

Didn’t GSP team demand to know what they’d be testing for and when they’d be testing against Hendricks?
Yeah both suggested different testing governing bodies. I think GSP wanted WADA and Hendricks USADA. I think.
But GSP basicly wanted to know exactly what they where going to test.

The bigger one (Logan) is definitely on PEDs, it is visibly obvious.

Jake doesn't look like he is. That doesn't mean he is clean, I just don't see anything blatant enough to merit an accusation.

Put it this way, GSP looked way more of a juicer than Jake Paul. Firas should not be throwing accusations around.

Yeah both suggested different testing governing bodies. I think GSP wanted WADA and Hendricks USADA. I think.
But GSP basicly wanted to know exactly what they where going to test.
No, Hendricks wanted to use NADA testing. GSP wanted VADA testing.

Hendricks cried about VADA testing because there was a picture of GSP on their website lol.

Dude copped out and a few years later showed us all we needed to know about Fat Hendricks no longer able to make 170 and being a fatass at 185, having no power anymore all of a sudden.....

GSP knew. GSP bless.

No, Hendricks wanted to use NADA testing. GSP wanted VADA testing.

Hendricks cried about VADA testing because there was a picture of GSP on their website lol.

Dude copped out and a few years later showed us all we needed to know about Fat Hendricks no longer able to make 170 and being a fatass at 185, having no power anymore all of a sudden.....

GSP knew. GSP bless.
Yeah I remembered it way wrong. But that situation was super wierd eitherway. Then GSP retires because of the bad testing but doesn't come back until the Bisping fight.

Put yourself in either of the Paul brothers shoes.

Why on earth wouldn’t you be on PED’s?

It's a circus sideshow fight, so it really doesn't matter if they're juiced to the gills.

I don't see why he wouldn't be, he has enough money for the best trainers and best PEDs and as far as I am aware there aren't drug tests for these exhibitions.

He's not particularly fast, strong, have good cardio or a great physique.

He literally looks like a guy who trains boxing part time. Askren was horrible at striking and frankly super overconfident. Woodley is older and a wrestler with a rocket right hand. It's not hard to invent a game plan for the taller, longer, better boxer Jake to outpoint him.

Now if Jake ever blows away an active professional boxer then I'll say something is funny.
Honestly you could be describing Josh Barnett here.

We simply don’t know. Stupid statement. It’s like me saying that the random guy on the street smokes weed despite not smelling of weed.

based on what?

Back