Group panel predicts state of America in 1994

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Happens after Lorena Bobbitt made national headlines for chopping her husbands weenier off

Cliffs -

1. They predict the mainstream LGTBQ cultural shift, "an army of lovers cannot fail" is what Naomi Wolf says. 2015 was when it was finally legalized so that is a 21 year old, correct, prediction.
Bit dramatic but in 1994 it would have been really hard to predict gay marriage rights etc were on the way.

2. Hitchens says: In the 80's it is considered "babyish" to want to go to the dean to complain about another student's treatment of you, but that as the 90's creep along, university students want more complaints procedures, more therapy and more litigation. He says that universities are just a reflection of the wider society and where it is going.

3. They say gender injustice is going to be cast as "women against men", and that feminism will only succeed if it scrupulously fair, and has to be deeply sensitive to men or else men with form their own counter-movements. Men will want a share in the "victimhood movement."

Really interesting interview group here. Hitchens is basically bragging about being good in bed the whole time too.

Last edited:
I only know of Naomi Wolf from seeing her on Ali G show years ago. Never thought I'd see a hot feminist!

Nothing hard to predict. The 90’s got progressively pc. They just looked where Europe and Canada headed and guessed how long it would take for American culture to catch-up.

Nothing hard to predict. The 90’s got progressively pc. They just looked where Europe and Canada headed and guessed how long it would take for American culture to catch-up.

its actually other way around from what i noticed.

all the pc stuff came from america

pretty sure once it gained wheels here in the states it was a wrap

I predict in 20 years the machines will be killing us. Our lives are already run by programs that nobody understands, not even the people that created them.

I wish Hitchens was around to comment on today's society, especially about Trump.

I have a t.shirt like this.
atheism_christopher_hitchens_fish_shirt-rf721d91d2b944f909c186964a1449e2b_jgsdx_630.jpg

its actually other way around from what i noticed.

all the pc stuff came from america
Canada got pc long before the USA then. I remember watching tv and seeing talking heads getting progressively ass kissing.

Back