Ground Zero Team Training HL

Higher Learning

Brown Belt
Reaction score
i recently bought a HD camcorder and this is my first attempt at putting a training clip together... reasonably happy with it but am annoyed about the ratio which seems to have fkd up when uploaded to youtube (its still fine in the original file... ?)anyone knwo why this happened?)

feedback? thoughts?

I saw a lot of triangles, not much else... interesting

a lot more sweeps and passes made the final cut rather than subs actually, they tended to look better on film... i didn't notice that most were triangles until you mentioned it actually

Noticed that as well. All in all, very nice video.

You guys have a LOT of people train at once. That wouldn't go over too well at my gym, we have crazies.

2:32, why in the hell would you take the chance to go for a triangle when the Omoplata is already setup, all he had to do was sit up.

Noticed that as well. All in all, very nice video.

You guys have a LOT of people train at once. That wouldn't go over too well at my gym, we have crazies.

that was a particularly packed night class... normally it around 20-25 people, that was 40+... lol

thanks though :)

DeadAim713 said:
2:32, why in the hell would you take the chance to go for a triangle when the Omoplata is already setup, all he had to do was sit up.

well it wasn't me personally but speaking for tom, i'd probably say he wanted the higher persentage finish & felt like he had enough control to go for it

Trained at Ground Zero once when I was in Melbourne. The students were nice as well as the instructor Rob.

The black and white gives it a very film noir look. Very tasteful.

The black and white gives it a very film noir look. Very tasteful.

thanks dude... the idea is that this is the slow lead in section for another HL clip of the upcoming major comp (panpacific titles)

dizzydean said:
Trained at Ground Zero once when I was in Melbourne. The students were nice as well as the instructor Rob.

when were you here?

Back