Ground Force Kimonos ready!

possenti said:
I'm guessing an A3 - according to the Krugan's and Atama charts. My only other gi is a Judo in a 5 - I think. I'm 5'11" and 180, but I plan on dropping to 170-175 by summer. (I have my "winter coat" on now).
I am 5'10" 155 lbs. and the medium or size 4 fits me perfectly. my brother is 5'10" 185 and he likes the large(size 5) with size 4 pants. you will be able to mix and match pants and top sizes if needed.

Ground Force,
You should market your Gi size , like a regular BJJ Gi , this way you will avoid massive questions about sizing and weight. Feel free to use our chart anytime you want. You will give your gi a better BJJ Gi look.

Cheers,

RIOFIGHTWEAR said:
Ground Force,
You should market your Gi size , like a regular BJJ Gi , this way you will avoid massive questions about sizing and weight. Feel free to use our chart anytime you want. You will give your gi a better BJJ Gi look.

Cheers,
thanks Rio, I am going with sizes A1-A4 to make things easier for everyone.

so you don't have an A1 or an A2?

ground force said:
I am 5'10" 155 lbs. and the medium or size 4 fits me perfectly. my brother is 5'10" 185 and he likes the large(size 5) with size 4 pants. you will be able to mix and match pants and top sizes if needed.
yeah man way to confusing by changing the sizes up.

Im 6'2 210lbs and i wear an a3 from atama.. Maybe an a4 jacket from them if i wanted it bigger. A3 fits for competition regulations

From Mkimonos and Dragao i squeeze into an A2 top and a3 pants. Fits fine not to snug not to big.

I have an a4 Keiko Racca and it is to big in the mid area as well as the pants were to long.

From your sizing it makes it difficult to tell what size i will need. A5? A6? Awhateverthefuck?
I agree 100% with Rio, standerdized the sizing to avoid confusion/returns. :eek:

Gsoares2 said:
yeah man way to confusing by changing the sizes up.

Im 6'2 210lbs and i wear an a3 from atama.. Maybe an a4 jacket from them if i wanted it bigger. A3 fits for competition regulations

From Mkimonos and Dragao i squeeze into an A2 top and a3 pants. Fits fine not to snug not to big.

I have an a4 Keiko Racca and it is to big in the mid area as well as the pants were to long.

From your sizing it makes it difficult to tell what size i will need. A5? A6? Awhateverthefuck?
I agree 100% with Rio, standerdized the sizing to avoid confusion/returns. :eek:
Thanks for the input guys... Looking at RioFights sizing scale my gis will be A1-A4, sorry for any confussion. More sizes for kids and extra large adults to be added soon.

The Ground Force Kimonos are up on the site and ready for orders. Be the first in your state to sport a hemp gi.

www.SSFgear.com

Sizes A5 and juniors will also be added in 2006. along with blue,black, and army-green. We will also be carrying hats,beanies,gear-bags,t-shirts,and hoodies. All hemp or hemp/cotton blends.

spiderguardman said:
i would love to get one but i would like a few rewievs first...
I'm going to be getting one to Ron at SSF to review for you guys.

Any idea when you guys will post a closeup of the fabric or a review?

Can we get some better pics than the ones that Ron has on his site?

Are there any patches on these gis?

What color is natural exactly?

I should have a few in shortly for my own inventory and I'll take pictures then.
There are no patches on the GF gis.

www.SSFgear.com

Ron, what do you the think of the fabric. It looks rather thin in the pics. Is it as thick as most goldweaves?

It's as think as a Karate gi (12oz) but it is as strong as a BJJ gi. This is going to make an awesome summer gi.

www.SSFgear.com

I'm definitely interested but it might be a month or so before I get it.

I personally do not believe a new company can come out and compete with any top name Gi's with out having a great patch designs.

ground force said:
Sizes A5 and juniors will also be added in 2006. along with blue,black, and army-green. We will also be carrying hats,beanies,gear-bags,t-shirts,and hoodies. All hemp or hemp/cotton blends.

Can you do a reminder post when the new colors are in? I'm looking to get a blue one. Are you thinking early or late 2006
??

Back