Groovy New Year!!!!

Air Lats

Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!
@Black
Reaction score
Have a Groovy New Year, Legion of Groove!!!!!

Have fun, be safe and if anybody fucks with you, channel the GROOVE!!!!!

Legion of Groove; .1%ers

Lando champ 2017

80cm8dm08s39siczg.jpg

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

@BC @thatKid @sirmorbach @Sgt Smith @DS7 @Myrddin Wyllt @Teh_Lulz7 @KONE @Codpiece @Pixelated @shertardinho @Haj01 @Toco @NationWideNinja @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @toronto1994 @SKITZDACTYL @myrddin Wylits cat

@SKITZADACTYL

Not tagged but want to be? Just reply 'add me, you groovy dick-face'. Want out of the Legion? Punch yourself in the nuts and then reply 'I am not groovy'.

Happy New Year to my Legion Of Groove Fam!

giphy.gif

Oh dam, um on the wrong train. #platinum.bless Im outa here

This is the Platinum hype train all over again. Lando aint fighting for a title in 2017 let alone be champ. {<jordan}

Have a Groovy New Year, Legion of Groove!!!!!

Have fun, be safe and if anybody fucks with you, channel the GROOVE!!!!!

Legion of Groove; .1%ers

Lando champ 2017

80cm8dm08s39siczg.jpg

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

@BC @thatKid @sirmorbach @Sgt Smith @DS7 @Myrddin Wyllt @Teh_Lulz7 @KONE @Codpiece @Pixelated @shertardinho @Haj01 @Toco @NationWideNinja @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @toronto1994 @SKITZDACTYL @myrddin Wylits cat

@SKITZADACTYL

Not tagged but want to be? Just reply 'add me, you groovy dick-face'. Want out of the Legion? Punch yourself in the nuts and then reply 'I am not groovy'.

'add me, you groovy dick-face'

God damn 2017 is going to be Groovy as hell.

#L.O.G

This is the Platinum hype train all over again. Lando aint fighting for a title in 2017 let alone be champ. {<jordan}

Don`t fuck with a Legion that has the future 135lbs and 155lbs champions.

Happy new year Legion!

May Lando grant you all your wishes in 2017

I'm the creator of Lando's wiki page, but also a lifetime Platinum member, I wouldn't mind occasionally show my support for Lando.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back