Groovy FOTN in the making

Why?

It’s just in good fun, why does it bring disdain to you for fans to have fun supporting an entertaining fun fighter?

It is not like people are running around saying Lando is going to be the goat, it’s all pretty light hearted fun.
Lando doesnt belong in the UFC. Hes not a UFC level fighter. So these circlejerk threads are really quite unnecessary for such a mediocre fighter.

As for the fanbase, you guys tend to get real passive aggressive when someone voices criticism of Lando

images

groovy nation finally drew its last breath when teymur got destroyed by a career gatekeeper.

images

<{Heymansnicker}>

Don't be a dick. We made one f*cking thread so far. & we're having fun.

Edit: "Er... um... I mean... what @Brother BC said ^ next post up :p

200.gif
You should be having fun off in the worldwide forum.

Maybe in Bellator Lando can wrack up win or two and you guys can really party

Don't be a dick. We made one f*cking thread so far. & we're having fun. Let us bang bro

200.gif

It’s okay Wild the man isn’t being a dick he’s entitled to his opinion.

Lando doesnt belong in the UFC. Hes not a UFC level fighter. So these circlejerk threads are really quite unnecessary for such a mediocre fighter.

As for the fanbase, you guys tend to get real passive aggressive when someone voices criticism of Lando

I think the reason why he is still in the UFC despite his record is because he for the most part always puts on a fight of the night caliber performance.

There’s no doubt that this is likely his do or die fight to keep his roster spot.

As for the fan base I cannot speak for the rest of them, me personally I am not passive aggressive or get bent out of shape over those who dislike Lando. So I apologize for any negative interactions that you have had and thank you for the clarification my man.

Last edited:
It’s okay Wild the man isn’t being a dick he’s entitled to his opinion.

I think the ready why he is still in the UFC despite his record is because he for the most parts always puts on a fight of the night caliber performance.

There’s no doubt that this is his likely his do or die fight to keep his roster spot.

As for the fan base I cannot speak for the rest of them me personally I am not passive aggressive or get bent out of shape over those who dislike Lando. So I apologize for any negative interactions that you have and thank you for the clarification my man.
You are a respectful gentleman sir, i tip my hat to you
l@nd0

You should be having fun off in the worldwide forum.

Maybe in Bellator Lando can wrack up win or two and you guys can really party
Haha.. you're too late for that my man... The "WorldWide forum" was what all you angry folk were throwing at us when Groovy's contract was up. Y'all laughed & toasted & rejoiced for some reason that one of the UFC's most exciting fighters would not get re-signed.

So now that he got a new 4 fight contract, can't you give us that little bit.

99Mz5tO.jpg

Try to have fun at some point

Haha.. you're too late for that my man... The "WorldWide forum" was what all you angry folk were throwing at us when Groovy's contract was up. Y'all laughed & toasted & rejoiced for some reason that one of the UFC's most exciting fighters would not get re-signed.

So now that he got a new 4 fight contract, ya gonna have to give us that little bit.

99Mz5tO.jpg

Try to have fun at some point
Guess i just aint a fan
<Fedor23>
However if he does win his next fight feel free to call me out, I'll give credit where its due.

shoop-to-lando-by-lb-jpg.519517

Attachments

• Shoop To Lando - by LB.jpg
    Shoop To Lando - by LB.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 283
He should finally win a fight, but I said he should. He still has shitty fight IQ and hasn't seemed to have improved since his fight vs. Ferguson.

He can't lose that one tho...

<{clintugh}>
"Legion of groove" gotta be up there with "Platinum Nation" and Colby's retarded fans as the most annoying fanbases on sherdog
hmm..there´s actually somethin´stranger: a complete ´tard like ya who keeps repeatin´this same BS in every Groovy thread.

<{clintugh}>
"Legion of groove" gotta be up there with "Platinum Nation" and Colby's retarded fans as the most annoying fanbases on sherdog

Stalkingsquid-drinking-BWRs-urine-and-loving-it.gif

Why? It’s just in good fun, why does it bring disdain to you for fans to have fun supporting an entertaining fun fighter? It is not like people are running around saying Lando is going to be the goat, it’s all pretty light hearted fun.

Don't be a dick. We made one f*cking thread so far. & we're having fun. Let us bang bro

200.gif

I don't even argue with the haters. I just make a Shoop. There is literally nothing they can do. :D

hmm..there´s actually somethin´stranger: a complete ´tard like ya who keeps repeatin´this same BS in every Groovy thread.
So aggressive, same as you and all your butt buddies white knight every Lando thread and bully any poster who criticizes Lando.

<{clintugh}>

Are they knocking on your door harassing you like jehovas witness’? Are they constantly calling your phone like telemarketers?

How hard is it to just not click a thread your not interested in?

So strange

Back