Grooviest Knockout of 2016

<[analyzed}>

#LegionOfGroove welcomes all! Except Guernica of course

Get in here!

#L.O.G
Thank God no Guer. Thank YOU for not tagging him.

Just stay off my groovy side, Guer.

L.O.G.; THE .1%ers unite under groove.

Best thread of the year, IMO.

forcechoke.gif

Verrry Groovy beatdown, brothergroove.

giphy.gif

Lol I remember the RFA card where he barely missed weight, it was his first cut to 145, and he offered his entire purse if I do remember correctly, and the rfa 145 pound champ still refused to fight him. Now I know why, this dude is a beast for real, fighting guys bigger than him at 155 too.

Lol I remember the RFA card where he barely missed weight, it was his first cut to 145, and he offered his entire purse if I do remember correctly, and the rfa 145 pound champ still refused to fight him. Now I know why, this dude is a beast for real, fighting guys bigger than him at 155 too.

10/10 Username
10/10 Post

6 B.J. Penn nods for you

<mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>

@mayorcrazyeyes

#LegionOfGroove

Welcome me to the fold, anybody that likes to scrap like Lando has my full respect, only reason he was willing to give up his pay was cause he wanted to fight. Who are you hoping they match him up with next? Joe Duffy would be good match up for both guys imo would be fireworks.

Lando won me over in loss.

that's pretty groovy.

#GrooveArmada

2017 is going to be full of groovy KOs.

Choo Choo. #L.O.G

Welcome me to the fold, anybody that likes to scrap like Lando has my full respect, only reason he was willing to give up his pay was cause he wanted to fight. Who are you hoping they match him up with next? Joe Duffy would be good match up for both guys imo would be fireworks.
Green would be groovy. Nice call on Joe Duffy though... hmmm.....
<40>

L.O.G. has decided on either Bobby Green or Alvarez. I personally would like to see him against Michael Johnson but the .1%ers all love MJ and don't wanna see him get grooved.

Dairush, Barboza and Poirier all have dance partners.

I wouldn't mind Giblert, ethier, TBH.

Lots of groovy options, though.

Vannata bless. Can't wait to see this guy with a proper camp against a top 10 opponent

L.O.G. has decided on either Bobby Green or Alvarez. I personally would like to see him against Michael Johnson but the .1%ers all love MJ and don't wanna see him get grooved.

Dairush, Barboza and Poirier all have dance partners.

I wouldn't mind Giblert, ethier, TBH.

Lots of groovy options, though.
Dang was thinking of Bobby Green but who knows what that character is up to. Giblert might be a little too soon for Lando, I think MJ knocks him out he keeps his hands too low and MJ has the fastest hands in the division.

Rashid magomedov would be another good one I just thought of.

Back