Grooviest Knockout of 2016

The face you make when you have never been KO`ed in your 20 professional fights but you just got Grooved

lando-vannata-knocks-down-john-makdessi-with-a-kick-in-their-bout-picture-id628974154

giphy.gif

#L.O.G

I hope someone made a shoop of him driving a school bus.

R.i.p L.O.G when he loses in the near future and he falls catastrophically b/c you guys cant stop hyping
LOL Fuck out here, this thread is for love and Groovy shit not hating bitches like yourself.

#L.O.G

no, you're stupid. I said, it was dimspace, when he made a thread about who gets more caught, and muricans won
link?

and which country has more fighters in the UFC, overall? murica or brazil?

also youre only comparing your stats to america because you'd lose insta if u compared to my country

C-can I still j-join the hype train, please?

link?

and which country has more fighters in the UFC, overall? murica or brazil?

also youre only comparing your stats to america because you'd lose insta if u compared to my country
listen, no one cares about sweden in MMA. they have only a single fighter worth remembering

too lazy to search. go to dimspace and see the threads started by him. and I'm talking percentage wise

"PLEASE MY LORD MAKE ME FIGHT CONOR, KHABIB OR SOMETHING!!!..."

usa-today-9382966.0.jpg

#L.O.G

also, a really good idea, since lando has said himself that he reads sherdog sometimes (not sure the frequency), we need to invite him to a Q&A, guys

@BC @Homeless Infant

also, a really good idea, since lando has said himself that he reads sherdog sometimes (not sure the frequency), we need to invite him to a Q&A, guys

@BC @Homeless Infant

Make it happen, the man himself needs to know the L.O.G

He might just be my favorite lightweight right now. Can't wait to see him groove on his next opponent until they are unconscious

listen, no one cares about sweden in MMA. they have only a single fighter worth remembering

too lazy to search. go to dimspace and see the threads started by him. and I'm talking percentage wise
listen dont say listen to me m8

Back