Grip strength to damage someone's forearm muscles?

Universal

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Does anybody know approximately how much crushing or pinching strength is required to crush/tear an average person's forearm?
I'm gonna look in to it right now and post it in here if I find it.
In the meantime, I would appreciate it f anyone who knows can tell me.
Thanx.

376.5 lbs on average, why?

Thanx for the quick reply.
I'll be working my grip alot...muahahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!

Universal said:
Thanx for the quick reply.
I'll be working my grip alot...muahahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!

aaaaahahhaha. i think you missed it.

I have a suspicion that chia just made that up.

No they tested a sample of over 1000 people of all ages, race, and genders before they came to that figure. :icon_twis

chia said:
No they tested a sample of over 1000 people of all ages, race, and genders before they came to that figure. :icon_twis

I guess I'll find out on my own. :wink:
Thanx fucker.

Stick with small children at first, work your way up and you'll be snapping appendages in no time.

Wait, that might be illegal in some places so be careful.

Well, I'm a CoC, and I'm about as close to being able to bend a barbell in half as I am to crush somebodies forearm.

Waxwingslain said:
Stick with small children at first, work your way up and you'll be snapping appendages in no time.

Wait, that might be illegal in some places so be careful.

LOL!!
I think I'll start off with the elderly and work my way up to children...but thanx for the advice.

CarnalSalvation said:
Well, I'm a CoC, and I'm about as close to being able to bend a barbell in half as I am to crush somebodies forearm.

How's your pinch grip?

Awful! I can break 2 35's off the ground, but can't lock them out all the way. I can lift a 45lb block weight which is pretty good though.

bending is a 5.5" g5 bolt. Nothing special, but it could be much, much worse.

CarnalSalvation said:
Awful! I can break 2 35's off the ground, but can't lock them out all the way. I can lift a 45lb block weight which is pretty good though.

Goddamn dude, you remind me of Bender from Futurama.

bender.gif

CarnalSalvation said:

Wow! You can bend a barbell in half!

CarnalSalvation said:

Carnel- 2 35's with 1 hand or two?

Since (oddly), no one has asked this yet, why do you want to damage someone's forearm so badly? I'm not begrudging your right to do so, but I am very curious as to who pissed you off and how.

Also, what is your plan of attack? Perhaps you could reach for a friendly handshake with your enemy. Maintain eye contact so the perp doesn't notice as you slip the shake and slide your hand up past their wrist, tearing the muscle clean away from the ulna. This should cause enough pain that you can easily work the top side of the forearm now. Grip it and rip it.

Best of luck and be sure to let us know how it goes.

philthy said:
Carnel- 2 35's with 1 hand or two?

He means one handed, a two handed pinch with 2 35's isn't anything to write home about.

yeah buddy.. keep looking for reasons to train grip strength.

Back