Griffin vs Bonnar artwork. (and Vitor)

shomanart

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey guys. I though I posted this earlier but I must have screwed up. Anyway, here is my new drawing of Griffin vs Bonnar. 2b & 4b pencil on smooth 14x17 paper. I also included my Vitor that I forgot last month. I may be losing it here. Thanks 'doggers. Hope you like it. Thank you to those who continue to be cool to me on this forum. All 6 of you. :)
Evan

GriffinvsBonnar_zps16dad42f.jpg

VitorBelfort_Belts_zpsb7a62f66.jpg

What filter did you use in Adobe Photoshop to get that effect?

Said it before, will say it once more. Fucking amazing.

Dang dude..this is sick...u are fukin awsome

Evan Shoman, always delivering.

... and I hope to hear you say it again!
:)

Unless something horrible happens to your hands I expect your work will always be of this quality. You'll hear it again from all of us. :)

Unless something horrible happens to your hands I expect your work will always be of this quality. You'll hear it again from all of us. :)

I think of that often. Because if I had to do it with my left... That'd be a wrap of me drawing ever again. I can't even brush my teeth with my left.

I think of that often. Because if I had to do it with my left... That'd be a wrap of me drawing ever again. I can't even brush my teeth with my left.

Solution: David Duchovny that shit up:

4283230_f520.jpg

You serious Derek? I just told you.

Haha. :)

By the way, as soon as I purchase my new house here in the near future I'll be swinging by to purchase a couple of prints for my man cave. Can't wait, and thank you again for allowing purchase to the general public!

Vitor looks TRT'd out. Awesome. I hope that's how he looks come fight time.

Screen on my laptop is slightly shitty so it's hard for me to tell, but is the part with them fighting also hand-drawn ?

Phenomenal job either way. Bravo, good sir

I'll make a posting appearance as well. I've seen a few and they're always amazing.

Back