Gregor is Khabib’s toughest matchup.

It's called not getting carried away by hype trains. I remember when Marc Diakiese would "smash Mcgregor" after he beat some nobody.
Pretty sure I AM the hype train, nobody talks about the guy. Yancy is no slouch and he threw 1 strike in the fight. Gregor has the Khabib/Askren factor to my eye.

Its a little too early to say that. Gregor needs to beat a couple top 10 guys in order for us to find out how hel do.

Eh guys i say to you. He no wrestle. He hug. I smesh him easy. You know dis. Alhamdulilah.

Pretty sure I AM the hype train, nobody talks about the guy. Yancy is no slouch and he threw 1 strike in the fight. Gregor has the Khabib/Askren factor to my eye.

Well you are wrong..
The forum has been filled with threads on GG since the fight.
You are sadly not special.

He couldn't even keep Medeiros down... let's put the brakes on abit yeah?

Yancy is no slouch and he threw 1 strike in the fight.

In Jim Miller fight he thrown 3. And then Miller did a very quick work of him on the mat.
And that already was Miller out of his prime - top 20, not the golden gatekeeper as he used to be.

Give him a top 10 see what happen and then calll me.
Until then i stand with the one who holds the belt.

lol yep we saw that in their first match up :), what about tibau ?

He could cut to 145. Khabib should be fighting at 170. There’s your answer

This dudes MMA wrestling is extremely legit possibly better than Khabibs. Gregor has to be the toughest stylistic matchup for Khabib at 155. I’d say Askren, Gregor, Cormier and Khabib have the best wrestling in MMA right now.

Who you think takes this fight?
Gregor showed some powerful wrestling. Give him a few more fights, if he dominates them all. Than feed him to Khalabibi

Well you are wrong..
The forum has been filled with threads on GG since the fight.
You are sadly not special.
Ummmmm.... he just fought. How is that different from EVERY other fighter on the roster?

Gregor and Hernadez seem small for 155. That is what I got from their last few fights. Realistically they are probably 5'7 in height and how many successful guys that height are in that division?

This dudes MMA wrestling is extremely legit possibly better than Khabibs. Gregor has to be the toughest stylistic matchup for Khabib at 155. I’d say Askren, Gregor, Cormier and Khabib have the best wrestling in MMA right now.

Who you think takes this fight?
both guys would lose to khabib. you have to look at things from a different perspective. khabib is the toughest match up for both guys. hes a better striker, grappler and equally good wrestler. fact is khabib is their nightmare match up. it goes both ways.

Back