Gregor is gonna stop the hype train Makachev

as soon as I saw the thread title I had this imagine of @Ackmed seeing it in my head

giphy.gif

btw - is this official? don't see it announced anywhere - doesn't make too much sense either tbh

Lol not official....and isnt confirmed or implied by either Fighter either.

It's from some Russian-MMA twitter account that has been wrong before.

They do have a recent video interview with Zabit though, where he strongly implies UFC 249 bout with Ortega as unsigned but planned, so maybe they have some good sources, who knows.

Islam has by far the best striking defence in UFC and unmatched wrestling. Nothing will stop him from becoming lightweight champ.

makachev's a drug cheat and from khabibs stable. go figure.
anyways gregor will ud him.

Lets get this fight started, Sean!

Haha Islam wins this one any way he wants and goes airborne after! He stuffs Gregor'a takedowns and beats him on the feet.

View attachment 727847 View attachment 727841

Islam Makhachev
6 Fight Win Streak
Most Ducked Fighter in History
International Sambo Master
Future Lightweight Champion
Movie Star Good Looks
Mensa IQ
Best Nutritionist in the Game
Incredible sense if humour
Loved by women

Lol not official....and isnt confirmed or implied by either Fighter either.

It's from some Russian-MMA twitter account that has been wrong before.

They do have a recent video interview with Zabit though, where he strongly implies UFC 249 bout with Ortega as unsigned but planned, so maybe they have some good sources, who knows.

It's been reported by a russian sport journalist who is a friend/aquaintance of Khabib and his team.

Does he even have a hype train, thought it was just a couple of tramps on sherdog that even cared?

Kevin Lees HK knockout is one of my recent favourites. Not a fan of Gregor, glad to see his hype train come crashing down. He isn't ready for the top guys yet. I think he will be in the not too distant future though

Makhachev has better striking and wrestling.
How is Gillespie supposed to win this? Sanctions? Supporting retired chess players?

Haha Islam wins this one any way he wants and goes airborne after! He stuffs Gregor'a takedowns and beats him on the feet.

View attachment 727847 View attachment 727841

Islam Makhachev
6 Fight Win Streak
Most Ducked Fighter in History
International Sambo Master
Future Lightweight Champion
Movie Star Good Looks
Mensa IQ
Best Nutritionist in the Game
Incredible sense if humour
Loved by women
<Lmaoo>