Greg Jackson will be cornering Donald Cerrone when he faces Mike Perry in Denver

Well yeah but Wink and Jackson are (or were) obviously close otherwise the gym wouldnt be called JACKSONWINK. Cerrone said a lot of awful stuff about Wink and even accused the wrestling coach of selling roids. Strange how Jackson seems ok with that.

it must mean greg and cowboy are ok with each other.

<Arya01>

yi82XDx.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Photoshop+pls+_9ec3c0accf24b8aaa6f3af10cd17bb7a.jpg
<CerseiPlotting>

Cerrone said a lot of awful stuff about Wink and even accused the wrestling coach of selling roids. Strange how Jackson seems ok with that.

You really think Jackson Wink would not know about Jones PED abuse or directly enable him (hiding, fall guy, contacts...etc) him to do that?

The team aspect of mma helps the athletes who are part of huge teams exactly because they have an infrastructure for PED abuse which you need in mma. Especially Jackson Wink and ATT come to mind as the forerunners of this development in the US.

Jackson is cornering Cerrone, but don't be mistaken he will try to fault him in there. If Greg wouldn't corner him, Cerrone just changed camp and won against Perry who switched to JacksonWink, so it would be a very bad look for GregWink gym. Now they can alleviate the problem, especially Greg, and have a backup plan, if the GregWink ship starts to sink, of Greg coaching Cerrone's gym. Even now in the name of coaches they suddenly fix a lot of problems and make this look like a personal problem and not a camp problem.

Jackson is cornering Cerrone, but don't be mistaken he will try to fault him in there. If Greg wouldn't corner him, Cerrone just changed camp and won against Perry who switched to JacksonWink, so it would be a very bad look for GregWink gym. Now they can alleviate the problem, especially Greg, and have a backup plan, if the GregWink ship starts to sink, of Greg coaching Cerrone's gym. Even now in the name of coaches they suddenly fix a lot of problems and make this look like a personal problem and not a camp problem.
I think they thought Condit was gonna be their rising new star and went with him over gsp thinking gsp was done.

They’ve sided over newer up and coming fighters before, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

It’s shady as shit though and i agree when they both corner they can keep riding whichever horse wins.

I think they thought Condit was gonna be their rising new star and went with him over gsp thinking gsp was done.

They’ve sided over newer up and coming fighters before, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

It’s shady as shit though and i agree when they both corner they can keep riding whichever horse wins.

That's not what happened. Firas cornered GSP for that fight and Wink cornered GSP (since Wink had been with Condit for a long time and didn't work much with GSP). Jackson didn't corner anyone for that. If my memory serves correct, I maybe off about something.

GSP was more of a tristar fighter than a Jackson fighter.

They sided GSP over Diego and Jones over Rashad but I don't think GSP and Condit ever really had that kind of issue. I remember them both saying they were ok with fighting each other.

That's not what happened. Firas cornered GSP for that fight and Wink cornered GSP (since Wink had been with Condit for a long time and didn't work much with GSP). Jackson didn't corner anyone for that. If my memory serves correct, I maybe off about something.

GSP was more of a tristar fighter than a Jackson fighter.
Yes, and it still proves my point that they decided to run with the new up and comer and let the fight go down and corner Condit, instead of telling them both to find new camps and corners until the fight is over.

Hope it ends with a passionate kiss in the octagon from the two like in "Fever Pitch."

I thought the same thing happened when GSP fought Condit. Jackson was in GSP's corner, and Wink was in Condit's corner.

However you shake it, the situation is messed up.

No, Jackson stepped aside and Firas was in GSP's corner and Wink in Condit's.

I thought the same thing happened when GSP fought Condit. Jackson was in GSP's corner, and Wink was in Condit's corner.

However you shake it, the situation is messed up.

No, in that case Jackson totally removed himself and didn't coach either guy prior to the fight. Nor was he in the corner.

Back