Greg Jackson will be cornering Donald Cerrone when he faces Mike Perry in Denver

LsMh.gif

I thought the same thing happened when GSP fought Condit. Jackson was in GSP's corner, and Wink was in Condit's corner.

However you shake it, the situation is messed up.

If I remember correctly, Greg stayed completely out of that one.

At least their gym will win a fight now.

Mike is going to K.O this fool

2 in the Jackson 1 in the wink
Should just go ahead and rename the gym Platinum Wink MMA

This fight is going to be a bloodbath

:meow:

I do like Greg Jackson yelling "Go get some, Donald Cerro-nay!", though.

After this I kind of like Greg more than Wink.. Wink just reminds me of some shady boss or something that tries to find ways to get you fired while Jackson has at least a little bit of loyalty doing this.

Greg might just be getting tired of this mma shit and want to do other things now like a lot of other middle aged guys.. I don't know, but it is odd.

I won't be surprised if they change name to "Wink Martial arts"

They can't. Dudes will see Michelle Waterson coming and going and think it's a brothel. "Come do some *wink* Martial Arts!"

3Kib.gif

<{nope}>

I thought Wink was just this bumbling idiot who liked using protective eye-wear to hold pads for Holly. That's it. Greg takes money from this "puppy-mill" and blames Wink for it. Who owns majority share? Fuck Greg this dude is trying to have his cake and eat it too.

Well, good work Jon. You broke your gym. To me with the stable they have it sounds like Wink is doing what needs to be done to keep a drowning business alive. Without Jon there is no money. Keep on hustlin Wink. Only a moron would think this is your fault by choice.

none of cowboys comments were about greg Jackson he doesn't get along with mike winklejohn.

Well yeah but Wink and Jackson are (or were) obviously close otherwise the gym wouldnt be called JACKSONWINK. Cerrone said a lot of awful stuff about Wink and even accused the wrestling coach of selling roids. Strange how Jackson seems ok with that.

I’m not even a cowboy fan, but dudes been around forever... and unless you’re one of those dudes and he snaked your girl, can’t really see how’d anybody really dislike the dude.

Anyway, I’d like the see the vet murk Perry and then hang em up.

That podcast was some funny shit Though.

Back