Greg Jackson: When the time comes, "I'll prepare St. Pierre to beat Anderson Silva"

Aw, did the truth hurt? You're so adorable with the name-calling. GSP picked Nick Diaz, the guy who lost his last match and got himself suspended.He did not only duck anderson, but the best guy in his own division. :D

How do you duck a fighter in another weight class?

How do you duck a fighter if you're never offered the fight?

How is Hendrix the best guy in the WW division? If he doesn't get past Jake does that mean Jake is now the best guy?

"When the time comes." Sounds like a prudish woman's response to "when are we gonna have sex?" He has no intention ever of fighting Silva. Again, if Serra can ring his bell, GSP knows that Silva can crack it like the Liberty Bell.

Why is AS calling him out after a 19 month layoff and acl surgery?

Why is AS calling him out after a 19 month layoff and acl surgery?

How is it still a layoff when GSP has fought now...? I don't consider what GSP is doing as ducking since it is a guy above his weightclass, he doesn't have to take the fight no matter what...but to act like GSP hasn't avoided this fight is weird to me. GSP just needs to say when and where...but he's not, he's just saying "not yet", over and over again. Again, I'm not faulting him but he hasn't exactly seemed the most thrilled over the possible fight and is dragging it out.

well, GSP will be Greg's first shot at Silva and they'll fail. Then he'll have much better chances with the Silva vs Bones fight.

My thoughts: AS vs GSP wont happen.

Unless AS cuts to WW, which he won't because he wants an advantage. Otherwise, he would have just said he would cut to WW. If GSP makes one error, while on top of Diaz, Bob Arum will be saying about Dana White what Dana White recently said about Bob Arum.

YES YES YES YES! FINALLY!

I believe the time will come! I believe in Firas and Greg Jackson! Haters can hate. But Firas and Jackson together are truly the best! :D

Vaseline.jpg

You could prepare for the end of time against Anderson and guess what?

Anderson via ko/tko

Back