Greg Jackson: When the time comes, "I'll prepare St. Pierre to beat Anderson Silva"

Like he prepared Rashad to beat Lyoto?

Like he prepared Nate to beat Anderson?

To be fair GSP is on another level than those guys all though if this fight happens anywhere other than 170 I think Anderson wins.

anderson will knock gsp the fuck out. matt serra knocked gsp out. it's not even a close fight

Did he talk to St. Pierre? Also, not exactly quoted right in the OP. But whatevs.

This fight will never happen, unless, of course, Silva is seen publicly walking down the street with a cane.

BS-Meter.jpg

butthurt bj penn fanboy alllll day

Aw, did the truth hurt? You're so adorable with the name-calling. GSP picked Nick Diaz, the guy who lost his last match and got himself suspended.He did not only duck anderson, but the best guy in his own division. :D

Yep, GSP will do one of two things: either he will try to go backwards and avoid being hit the entire fight or try to hold AS down the entire fight. He sure as hell won't try to engage Silva... Just like Condit did everything he could to avoid engaging Diaz the entire fight. Go for the decision GSP, go for the decision...

ufc143_11_condit_vs_diaz_004.jpg

CARLOS-CONDIT-VS-NICK-DIAZ-ACTION.jpg

nick-diaz-vs-carlos-condit-2-not-happening-says-cesar-gracie.jpg

Just figured I'd give you a few pictures of Condit doing everything he could to not engage.

'when the time comes'....typical gsp and his coaches saying itll happen someday, when it clearly wont.

'when the time comes'....typical gsp and his coaches saying itll happen someday, when it clearly wont.

Would you rather he just said no like Silva said to Jones? Does that make it better? At least with GSP there is still a possibility of a fight.

Would you rather he just said no like Silva said to Jones? Does that make it better? At least with GSP there is still a possibility of a fight.

Yes, that way every one could simply move on- intead of giving false hope to the fans (including his). And Silva offered Jones a CW so that fight could happen.

something about greg jackson wont allow me to like the guy.

I think Greg is being quite presumptuous. Will GSP even have Greg in his corner when it goes down? Maybe Firas will be the man preparing GSP...

When the time comes = When Silva is past his prime and GSP is more certain he can beat him

"When the time comes." Sounds like a prudish woman's response to "when are we gonna have sex?" He has no intention ever of fighting Silva. Again, if Serra can ring his bell, GSP knows that Silva can crack it like the Liberty Bell.

Back