greg jackson "sonnen will be a tougher fight than people think"

Sorry people, but if you're averse to watching a tournament where the winner will fight in the UFC, and where its winners have historically produced UFC contenders, then I'm really not sure how you can call yourself a fan of fighting.

Music is genre specific. But it would be the equivalent of someone saying, "I like MMA, but I never watch Ben Askren fights because I don't like the way he fights." Such a person would also not be a fan of MMA.

you couldn't be more wrong on this topic. I'd like to elaborate but you're extremely hard headed (I read your posts and back and forths with other people) and I don't like wasting my time. The reasons are quite obvious.

you couldn't be more wrong on this topic. I'd like to elaborate but you're extremely hard headed (I read your posts and back and forths with other people) and I don't like wasting my time. The reasons are quite obvious.

well said.. and of course the 15 or so people who pointed out how obnoxious and stupid his post sounds are wrong and he is right.

Sorry people, but if you're averse to watching a tournament where the winner will fight in the UFC, and where its winners have historically produced UFC contenders, then I'm really not sure how you can call yourself a fan of fighting.

Music is genre specific. But it would be the equivalent of someone saying, "I like MMA, but I never watch Ben Askren fights because I don't like the way he fights." Such a person would also not be a fan of MMA.

If you dont like watching little league, your not a fan of baseball. You made the dumbest argument ive seen in some time.

The Gangster will win vs. Jonny Bones. Just look at Uncle Chael's wrestling accomplishments. Jonny Bones has nothing for Master Chael.

Chael's wrestling accomplishments are same as Frank Triggs and much greater then Hughes of GSPs' so just like Trigg dominated them with his credentials, so too will Chael.

Oh wait...

Firstly, if you don't watch the fights on TUF I really don't believe you can honestly call yourself an MMA fan.

Secondly, yes Sonnen will make this the fight. He will be the first guy Jones has fought who will actively try to take him down the whole fight.

this is the worst post ive ever seen i like mma but i do not watch tuf unless its a good season, what it someone doesnt have time people work and go to school.....

sonnen will get thrown on the ground, Hellbowed then submitted in the first round and i like sonnen

I would like to issue a warning to Greg, Dana, Joe Silva, Jon Jones, and Chael Sonnen right now....

I spot work....Don't even think about it.

I understand the narrative that's being marketed and carried into 2013....Don't even try it.

1303621708.1398581.jpg

Take your meds, people.

On-topic:

While everything points to the beatdown of this century, I wouldn't mind seeing Chael as the new LHW champion.

Jon Jones will be fine, no way I see Chael winning this.
Greg Jackson, is a fucking sport killer, loljk

Back