Greg Hardy wont survive his next fight

Smoliakov is horrible, there is a reason why he's ranked 31st among russian heavyweights on fightmatrix. He was manhandled and outclassed by Cyril Asker in his last fight. The only reason UFC signed him back is because they wanted to feed him to Hardy, they picked the worst fighter on the entire roster so Hardy could win.

Last edited:
Meh fighter. He was gonna be finished his last fight and took the cheap way out.

He was in a dominant position. How was he about to be finished?

Last edited by a moderator:
He was in a dominant position. How was he about to be finished?
He was gassed to hell and wasn't finishing anything. He was spent and knew it so he took the cheap way out.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was gassed to hell and wasn't finishing anything. He was spent and knew it so he took the cheap way out.

Pretty sure it was just a mistake by a noob.

Have no real interest in him but from his interviews he seems to have changed. These things do happen.

I'm actually interested to see how he does tbh, past discretions aside.

All I see constantly on Sherdog is how MMA fighters aren't A-level athletes. Well, we have one now.

Let's see how it pans out.

I'm actually interested to see how he does tbh, past discretions aside.

All I see constantly on Sherdog is how MMA fighters aren't A-level athletes. Well, we have one now.

Let's see how it pans out.

Hardy is athletic as fuck, but dude has mental problems.

He needs help.

The opponent already went 0-2 in UFC and was stopped by HW jobber Cyril Asker of all people. UFC had to reach for a guaranteed win.

wether he wins tonight or not, he does not have a long future in this sport as he will be exposed and beaten badly eventually.

also I don't like him

Back