Greg Hardy vs Walt Harris should be next

Give Hardy Beast . Both have shit cardio an just toss bombs

I don't get this, Hardy just had his 6th fight against a guy with a 5-1 record who was giving him trouble with the jab, Juan made a mistake and paid for it I honestly felt the fight could of gone either way and Hardy was fighting an opponent with equal experience Walt Harris has over 20 fights that's a massive leap, then people saying Rothwell wtf? Rothwell has like 50 fights and has been top 10 for over a decade. Hardy should be fighting guys like he's fighting. This is how you build people up. Don't do the Pico route the HW's need talent

Harris is way higher ranked than Hardy. If you look at the 44 fighters in the HV division, Hardy is ranked about 28th. Harris is about 11th or 12th. That's why. I wish you dummies would actually look at the entire division instead of using your goldfish brains to match-make immediately after an event.

The whole point of the match up is to get Greg Hardy to get knocked out dumb shit.

Since he’s been calling out everyone.

Enough cans/baby steps. Give him a real challenge like Walt or Arlovski.

I came here to make this thread. Makes a lot of sense for this fight now. Two big black fellas going at each other.

No, Harris just beat a good contender in Aleksei. Harris deserves a top ten opponent. Hardy should be fighting someone someone of journeyman status so far he's only been able to beat unproven prospects with limited experience.

They both were featured on ESPN, so they both got some exposure on the same night.

Why not put these two together?
Harris said in an interview that "he's my guy", he won't fight him. i guess they've trained together or something.
also, the fight doesn't really make sense. people put them together just because they fought on the same night.
Walt Harris deserves a higher ranked opponent next

Back