Greg Hardy vs Walt Harris should be next

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They both were featured on ESPN, so they both got some exposure on the same night.

Why not put these two together?

That's a massive step up for Greg. The next guy he should fight should be Ben Rothwell.

Greg will fight some guy you've never heard of yet from Canistan.

Walt will kill Hardy .

How about someone not ranked yet?
For example, Jairzinho Rozenstruik

I just don't think Hardy is ready for Harris yet. Heck, the latest Sherdog "Matches to Make" wants Hardy against Rozenstruik, who obliterated the guy Hardy had significant trouble with. I agree Hardy needs a more challenging opponent though.

Give him Tuivasa. #12 and on a 2 fight skid. I think it's the perfect first real test for Hardy.

That's a massive step up for Greg. The next guy he should fight should be Ben Rothwell.
I like both ideas. Ben would probably thrash the dude though.

Winner of Stipe/DC he will get the belt eventually anyway so the sooner the better.

Maybe Mr. Bean (Albini). Actually, I don't hate Albini that much. Harris is too seasoned for a kid like Hardy. Is there nobody below Harris? He'd be a good next fight if Hardy already had 10 fights.

I dont think Gregs ready for the BIG TICKET.

Walt Harris should be fighting up, not down. He's a ranked fighter on a decent streak, he shouldn't be facing unranked opponents, regardless of how hyped they are.

I just don't think Hardy is ready for Harris yet. Heck, the latest Sherdog "Matches to Make" wants Hardy against Rozenstruik, who obliterated the guy Hardy had significant trouble with. I agree Hardy needs a more challenging opponent though.

Give him Tuivasa. #12 and on a 2 fight skid. I think it's the perfect first real test for Hardy.

I like the tuivasa idea, would be great if he got slept by hardy tbh.

Back