Greg Hardy vs Francis Ngannou

If only. I'd love to see hardy knocked unconscious.

Let's try to avoid the 1st MMA death on the big stage - not a Hardy fan, still, I don't want to see him murdered.

Hardy couldn’t ko crowder who got finished in 9 seconds

They're not gonna rush Hardy into that fight, but I bet he would do better than people think. I mean hell as long as he lasts a few minutes hes already there

This fight is definitely going to happen someday

Not just any homeless person, but an A LEVEL one at that. I bet on one of those African migrant boats with 200 guys 3/4s of them are A level.. Shit, just about the whole sub Saharan part of Africa is A level.. They just haven't been properly fed or trained but they have those same biological traits that make the black man an exceptional athlete in a lot of sports.

Hence why Francis and Perry will be champs soon enough

Let's try to avoid the 1st MMA death on the big stage - not a Hardy fan, still, I don't want to see him murdered.
i do, mostly because he's started to talk shit about ngannou and this whole hardy hype train needs to stop. this fight will both sell a lot of tickets and at the same time show that you talk shit, you get hit

Last edited:
Hardy via A Level Athlete and destroying Can'gannou

Hardy couldn't even beat that can he had to cheapshot with an illegal strike because he knew he was about to get wrecked by a complete bum so he tool the DQ to save face.

Ngannou would send this bum back to the NFL where the competition is easier.

Gonna be a low skill fight but Id still love to see it. It will be over in a minute imo. Both of these guys will swing till someone falls. Im guessing that will be hardy but who knows

Back