ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
both of them have already planted seeds for the matchup too

felon VS felon

power VS perceived power

who u got?

Lol Derrick Lewis has nothing on a real athlete.

This sounds perfect. There's probably never going to be a better time for it now too.

I got double TKO due to gassing and passing out.

If you look up Post UFC fights with Black beast, he actually looked fit. Doesnt even look the same.

Hell no, BB deserves a much better fight. Also considering his dislike for Hardy I don't think it would end well.

Derrick said he only wanted the fight if Hardy beats Volkov, which he obviously didn’t. Fight makes no sense for him. I’d like to see him against the winner of Overeem/Rosenstruik.

Reasonable fight to make.

BB isn't some super skilled prospect to deserve only top fights.
He has looked like shit in 90% of his past 15 fights.

Hardy to date is ho-hum in the extreme.

They don't like each other and claim they will bang.
Sounds good to me.

I like it. Lewis should win but it could be a good contest

Reasonable fight to make.

BB isn't some super skilled prospect to deserve only top fights.
He has looked like shit in 90% of his past 15 fights.

Hardy to date is ho-hum in the extreme.

They don't like each other and claim they will bang.
Sounds good to me.
How is it reasonable? P
They aren't even close to each other ranking wise

How is it reasonable? P
They aren't even close to each other ranking wise

Who cares?

BB isn't champ material.
Hardy already fought boring cans.

Who cares?

BB isn't champ material.
Hardy already fought boring cans.
So you advo just randomly matching up fighters if they aren't going to be champ lol

I'm glad you aren't friends with hunter

At first glance, everyone will rightfully point out the facts:

Lewis coming off win, Hardy coming off loss.
Lewis KO'd the guy who just beat Hardy.
Lewis is ranked much higher and has faced (and beaten) higher level guys than Hardy has ever fought.

Context matters, of course...

Lewis was clearly losing the fight with Volkov before pulling out the KO at the last second and he got stopped in his two previous fights...plus Hardy was allegedly dealing with an injured hand before the 1st round ended and, while he got picked apart on the feet, Volkov is much more technical than Lewis.

I could see this fight getting made, and I would certainly watch, but the fight seems to make a lot more sense for Hardy than it does for Lewis, at this point.

Derrick Lewis has looked more athletic in his fights... Does Hardy even have enough flexibility to throw a kick?

uhhhh he has? What fuckin fights are you watching? Dude is 100% overrated with very little technical skill.

Derrick said he only wanted the fight if Hardy beats Volkov, which he obviously didn’t. Fight makes no sense for him. I’d like to see him against the winner of Overeem/Rosenstruik.

When Rosenstruik demolishes Overeem I would like to see him fight Ngannou.

So you advo just randomly matching up fighters if they aren't going to be champ lol

I'm glad you aren't friends with hunter

Why not?

Actually a chance for BB to look good, and for Hardy would actually let us know where he is.

Back