News Greg Hardy vs Aleksei Olenik Annouced UFC 270

Luckily Greg has incredible TDD and is a wizard on the matts!
18-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

You can tell a lot of you guys have never actually seen Hardy fight, and just shit on him because you think it makes you look cool on here.

Volkov is the only who's gone out and truly unquestionably and skillfully beat Hardy, and that was a short notice injury replacement fight by Hardy (kudos) where he also broke his hand in round 1 (kudos). That's the only fight. Crowder he had done and then stupidly threw an illegal knee, Sosoli he did win, and Tybura and Tuivasa both he practically KO'd before they impressively came back/caught him. The guy could 100% be 11-1 right now, and 11-0 had he never taken the short notice Volkov fight.

He's a decently skilled fighter. He's not a top 5 fighter and may never be, but if he were coming off 1st round KOs of Tybura and Tuivasa like he very easily may and should have been you'd look even more retarded pretending he wasn't top 15 at the moment. Tybura is #8 and he nearly KO'd him in 1st lol.

It's going to be an easy 1st round KO by Hardy and you're all going to look pretty stupid, but will justify it by calling Olenik an old and bad fighter instead of calling Hardy a decently good one.

Hardy KO first 2 mins. Alexi is just too old and static.

You can tell a lot of you guys have never actually seen Hardy fight, and just shit on him because you think it makes you look cool on here.

Volkov is the only who's gone out and truly unquestionably and skillfully beat Hardy, and that was a short notice injury replacement fight by Hardy (kudos) where he also broke his hand in round 1 (kudos). That's the only fight. Crowder he had done and then stupidly threw an illegal knee, Sosoli he did win, and Tybura and Tuivasa both he practically KO'd before they impressively came back/caught him. The guy could 100% be 11-1 right now, and 11-0 had he never taken the short notice Volkov fight.

He's a decently skilled fighter. He's not a top 5 fighter and may never be, but if he were coming off 1st round KOs of Tybura and Tuivasa like he very easily may and should have been you'd look even more retarded pretending he wasn't top 15 at the moment. Tybura is #8 and he nearly KO'd him in 1st lol.

It's going to be an easy 1st round KO by Hardy and you're all going to look pretty stupid, but will justify it by calling Olenik an old and bad fighter instead of calling Hardy a decently good one.
LOL Crowder was going to win that fight, Hardy was gassing gard and threw that knee to get out of the fight, he won round 1 but he was done.

Tybura and Tai murdered him.

Oleinik just can't get knocked out early here

Aleksei has a worrying tendency to stand and bang with guys who are clearly better at it, please take it to the ground.
Yep. He's way too stationary too. He's gonna get battered here unfortunately.

The athleticism gap here is insanely huge. Hardy isn't good but unless the Tuivasa fight made him gunshy, he should crush old man Olenik.

Aleksei is one of my favs. Hope he bounces back with a great performance here. The discrepancy in experience is absolutely crazy. If Hardy doesn’t put him down fast. He has no chance of surviving until the bell.

Aleksei by sub in 2, or 3.

LOL Crowder was going to win that fight, Hardy was gassing gard and threw that knee to get out of the fight, he won round 1 but he was done.

Hardy wasn't the one desperately trying to get the fight on the ground, getting stuffed, and stalling for time which is what caused the knee. That was Crowder. Crowder was the done fighter who didn't look like he had a path to victory, you guys just ate up the commentary and Crowder's antics like sticking his tongue out after taking a massive elbow that buckled him. It's was all a myth and wishful thinking.

It was Hardy's fight to lose... and he went and lost it through nothing Crowder did.

Again, thank you for proving my point that some of you have never actually watched his fights. Tai literally won with a Kongo/Barry-esque comeback.

Except that's very likely to happen.

Hardy wasn't the one desperately trying to get the fight on the ground, getting stuffed, and stalling for time which is what caused the knee. That was Crowder. Crowder was the done fighter who didn't look like he had a path to victory, you guys just ate up the commentary and Crowder's antics like sticking his tongue out after taking a massive elbow that buckled him. It's was all a myth and wishful thinking.

It was Hardy's fight to lose... and he went and lost it through nothing Crowder did.

Again, thank you for proving my point that some of you have never actually watched his fights. Tai literally won with a Kongo/Barry-esque comeback.

Except that's very likely to happen.
I've watched all of Hardy's fights live in real-time

In 3 rounds, Crowder very likely would have won that fight.

You're just ignoring the fact that Hardy got KTFO vs Tai and Marcin LOL. "Winning until he lost" is one of the dumbest excuses on these forums.

Your dumb ass really just compared Tuivasa getting wobbled to Kongo going limp.

'almost knocked them out' then proceeds to get finished in both fights lmao

I didn't know Greg Hardy Stans existed, so weird...

Why do you hope Greg Hardy gets strangled?

Can you explain why?

I hope you weren't rooting for Nick Diaz this weekend since you are so morally pure.

Because I like Olenik.... It's not that deep man. Go get some rest.

I wanna see Oley get 60th win in UFC before he retires.

Dear Just Bleed God,

Round Two is probably a really bad idea.

Thanks,
Siver!

Hmmm, if Hardy put Tuivasa on ice skates, he definitely has a solid chance at knocking out 60 years old Oleinik. Hardy is mediocre, but there is no point taking his UFC debut as reference, he is not as bad as he was.
Good chance he wins that, because the matchup has been made to save his ass. If he loses, good, fuck him.

I will be rooting for Hardy. I dont get why he gets so much hate around here.

he defended himself against his abusive alcoholic girlfriend and thats makes him a bad guy according to Shersheeps

Y'know, Oleynik is looking so slow nowadays that Hardy 1st round KO wouldn't surprise me at all, here.

he defended himself against his abusive alcoholic girlfriend and thats makes him a bad guy according to Shersheeps
Per sources, she was a maniac warlord and drug cartel boss who was trafficking puppies and kittens for fur, and Hardy was trying to save the baby animals when she jumped him with brass knuckles and a bike chain. She even unleashed her two amphetamines fed hyenas on him. He barely made it alive.
Then she paid some corrupt cops and judges to set up Hardy for domestic violence.

It's the truth, it was on the internet.

I'm always surprised when Oleynik wins. His striking is so laboured.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back