Greg Hardy needs to "get right with God" before I KO him -- Crowder

Always happy to see God punishing scumbags.
Bet all my savings on Crowder, thanks God.

crowder needs to keep his mouth shut and focus on getting his first UFC win. don't talk until he gets his hand raised, which i don't see happening. he has a solid record at 9-3, but all three loses are by knock out. hardy is raw, but he has a ton of power and good timing on his strikes.

i predict crowder going night night and getting cut from the roster.

“I definitely don’t condone anything he has done, but I’m not God and only God can judge what he has done,” he said. “I just want to win because that is the sport and that is what I plan to do. What he has done in the past, I hope he gets right with God and never makes the mistake again.

“I’m hoping to give him his first loss, I fight to win,” he continued. That is the game plan.”

Crowder doesn’t just plan on beating Greg Hardy, he plans on knocking him out. He has visualized this fight over and over, and he sees himself winning by knockout every time. He’s even expecting a performance bonus for his handiwork.

“I want that $50,000 bonus for the knockout,” Crowder said. “He has knocked out four people and I plan on turning the tides and switching it up on him.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...kes-bold-prediction-for-bout-with-greg-hardy/
-----------------------------------------------
Does Ostovich need to get right with God too?
https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Allen-Crowder-157353
Cliffs? Comes from a BJJ gym and susceptible to knock outs.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Translation: I've gameplanned to win a 29-28 decision and will do everything I can to avoid striking

I don't care if it's the worse fight I've never seen in my entire life; Greg Hardy does not deserve the win and I hope he loses in any way.

KO preferred but I'll take anything.

TBH if you are an actual heavyweight and have a winning record, you can be in a premiere MMA organization these days. This guy is a sacrificial lamb to WME's new golden child

Back