Greg Hardy looked mentally weak

If you consider "easily frustrated" as "mentally weak" then I get what you are saying

When Haryy came out in the wife-beater I knew he wasn't gonna follow the rules. His opponent would not listen, so he got slapped around. Hardy struck him like he didn't do the dishes.

Other than sloppy striking ( and the fact got taken down by a non-wrestler) is that he needs to work on his muscular endurance. I'm not talking just cardio, as his punches seemed to lose steam very quickly. By the 2nd they didn't have near the snap and Crowder was openly taunting him. Unfortunately, building this anaerobic endurance for punching takes years and thousands of drills. It also highlights the specialized nature of muscle fiber is dependent on sport. Because of Hardy's background in NFL, it's going to be difficult to get to the point he can throw heavy for 15 minutes. Much more so than if he had a wrestling or boxing background.

Everyone needs to stop acting like he was getting smoked. At the time of dq he was down 1-0.5 , landing the more effective punches and had just stuffed Crowders gassed shot attempt . 4th fight in and he showed just as much fight iq as Crowder and his 12 fights

What did Crowder do that was effective other than lay on him for a bit in the first round?
You do realize all rounds are scored when it goes to a decision, right? Hardy wasn't on his way to winning a decision because by that point each of them had a round a piece; furthermore, Hardy was gassed and had nothing for Crowder, which actually suggests that Crowder was the one on his way to winning given Hardy's performance in the second.

You do realize all rounds are scored when it goes to a decision, right? Hardy wasn't on his way to winning a decision because by that point each of them had a round a piece; furthermore, Hardy was gassed and had nothing for Crowder, which actually suggests that Crowder was the one on his way to winning given Hardy's performance in the second.

Hardy had the first and was winning the second, sherdog play by play agrees with me.

DADA 5000's cardio > Hardy's cardio
DADA 5000 = A level athlete
Might be consider as a GOAT

Adrenalin dump. First fight. Not fighting some bum. Dude had decent record. Was the knee on purpose yes. Do I care no. Dont run ur mouth then get mad when someone goes upside ur head. Rather the knee was legal or not. In street fight nobody would be crying. So I say dude got what he asked for. And if it was a street fight. It look like obviously Hardy would of wrecked him. Based on him nearly kneeling his head to Jupiter.

Lol Crowder could've kneed Hardy to the head multiple times and finished the "streetfight" in the 1st round

Hardy is an A-level athlete but he's also a low IQ shitbag which is precisely why he lost his NFL career

Hooker said it best

lol this is the ultimate wishful thinking. Hell it's just outright lying to fit some silly narrative. It's so childish it's painful. Nobody deep down believes in the heat of a fight he tried to lose by DQ. This is a man with one punch power. Why would he need to when he can win with a haymaker at any moment. Crowder looked TERRIBLE. Stephen Crowder would of done a better job in there. CHANGE MY MIND.

That fight was at worst 1-1 but I think hardy was winning when the illegal knee happened.

I think Chowder was the one who was breaking. Middle of the second round and he just talking shit. Like he exhausted his game plan and knew his technical advantage wasn't getting it done like he thought it would.

No he just looked like an in experienced fighter fighting in the UFC for the first time.

He needs to work on his cardio and maybe on his next fight get a guy with the same record.

Hard to say. But he did get kneed in the temple by a guy that cuts to 265. A little different than Mousasi hitting you.
Im not saying it 100% was or wasnt i havent seen replay since last night but it looked like he was milking it but my opinion was in the moment id have to see it again

Crowder was 9-3 I think? Definitely not a Mike Jackson type scrub they fed Punk.

Hardy was on his way to win a decision, but made a stupid mistake.
Hardy was gassing and throwing arm punches while crowder shit talked him and literally slapped Hardy’s punches away.

Hardy wasn’t winning anything last night. He lost his knockout power punches. Crowder was walking right through everything after the initial onslaught.

Hardy was gassing and throwing arm punches while crowder shit talked him and literally slapped Hardy’s punches away.

Hardy wasn’t winning anything last night. He lost his knockout power punches. Crowder was walking right through everything after the initial onslaught.

I get you don’t like hardy, I think he’s a piece of shit as a person, but he was winning that fight. All the judges agreed.

Hardy wasn't winning. Crowder did brain fart and went for a guillotine with a lot of time left.

Back